The online racing simulator
"After 3 hours of searching, Alonso still believed Hamilton had an iPod somewhere"
Alonso was surprised to find a potato with the initials "LH" carved into it stuck in the exhaust of his car.
Alonso having a shit, live on television
Sooo.... that was bolt 3B in hole A8 then tighten bolt D9. Damn i can't get the hang of this flat packed F1 car's.
"Now if I cut THIS wire. then that might slow that B**t*rd Hamilton down a bit!"
Quote from amp88 :Alonso was surprised to find a potato with the initials "LH" carved into it stuck in the exhaust of his car.

Winner!
Alonso tried in vain to apply what he had learned from the farmers in the countryside to his car. Sadly, he didn't get the baby car he was hoping for.

edit: too late. It was stupid anyway
Oh shit I missed that one, ah hell here goes anyway.

"Alonso makes himself familiar with Hamiltons rear wing in preparation for the 2007 season."
Nelson Piquet and Elicio Salazar at the 1982 German GP. Salazar collided with PIquet as he was being lapped so Piquet punched him a few times and tried to kick him, as you can see in the pic.
Attached images
piquetsalazar.JPG
"Nein, nein, nein! This is how real men walk!"
"Mega kick yaaaaaaaaaaa!"
Piquet voted to kick Salazar. [1/11]
See that on my boot? You see it? Well, that's your mum that is!

(going out now, so don't pick me, I just enjoy entering!)
Chuck Norris is capable of temporarily embodying people he choses to embody - just for fun!
A rare screenshot of Scawen`s Mortal Kombat patch for LFS.

meh, spent too long eating before posting.
The truth comes out about where John Cleese got his walk from.
JOOS - Kick
Quote from Highsider9 :Piquet voted to kick Salazar. [1/11]

Winner. I'm saddened by the fact no-one made the "Salazar and Piquet indulge in the Robot beside the track" quip, which I thought was obvious
Dude where's my car?
"Michael Schumacher's new job wasn't what he expected..."
Though Schumacher has retired from F1, he still tests out the latest aerodynamic concepts.
Schmacher is expected to be running in next years GP, with a new team with a low budget

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG