The online racing simulator
Subaru, the great sand monster
Subaru hates diarrea....see why
Quote from (SaM) :Okay okay, time for the next picture. Caption away fellas!

The production of sequel to Dune was hit hard by budget cuts due to economic crisis. CGI had to be replaced somehow.
Quote from Shotglass :subaru testing unorthodox engine tuning methods
http://www.audiforums.com/foru ... thread.php?t=80267#693578

Technically not the best caption, but that all changes if you read the OP in that thread.

"After running the car and letting it suck in sand we got about half way through a 25 lb bag. The check engine light was on and the engine was bucking and kicking and sounding really weird. We stopped and hooked the car back up normal and took off the sand supply. We tried to start it again and it was really hard. Once started it couldn't idle and kept making weird noises. We took it out and drove it and it started to make scraping and knocking noises.
Help! Can anyone tell me what to do! My buddy only does Hondas so he doesn't know much about Audis."
ROFL!

Well remembered, Shotglass. Coincidence served you well since that thread is frightingly relevant.

It's your turn.
since blas doesnt seem to want it and im blank (2 days of seminars will do that to your brain) whoever comes first may have my turn
Quote from Shotglass :whoever comes first may have my turn

...that's what she said.

Attached images
XPB_288942_HiRes.jpg
Little Kid's voice :
"Look mommy, I'm a racecar driver!"
Quote from Shotglass :since blas doesnt seem to want it and im blank (2 days of seminars will do that to your brain) whoever comes first may have my turn

Oh dammit I forgot about it!, I was doing homework at the time, thats why I said:
[14:58] <shot> you may take it blas
[14:59] <+Blas89> oh nice i'll look for a picture in some minutes

LoL but I totally forgot about it... but anyways:

Mr. Vettel was once told that He wasn't tall enough for being a German.
Vettel: "You see, I can spin out and stall like a legend as well! Coulthard has taught me well!"
"Whut?"
"Where i ma cheezburger? I am hungry "
It's national facepalm day as Vettel gets the wrong idea about wearing a helmet on his head, and the firecrew suddenly realise that fire extinguishers will not be necessary due to the rain.
"I'm Mark Webbah, mate! Throw another shrimp on the barbie! G'day from down undah!"
"What are you looking at?"
What? You want me to go back in that car?
"Red Bull, gives you wings, eh? Bulls**t"
"People. Help. My helmet is big. "
It zeemz zhat I vill require a bit of lard, ya?
"With F1 having succumbed to the new fad of including dancing in absolutely everything, Sebastien Vettel makes the bold choice of The Robot during his mandatory mid-race dance stop."
They said to put the helmet on my head. Now what...?
"Again, which car am I supposed to drive?"
"I can go backz to Toro Rosso plox?"
Daddy I don't like this brum brum car.
aaaah help my head has grown a helmet

or

aaaaaaaaaah my head is huge aaaaaahhhh help me

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG