The online racing simulator
Duracell just keeps going and going and going and going .............
Volkswagen had to admit that their latest 'green' car was photoshopped.
'Put your toungue across them, go on. Dare yer . . . . '
"man, that car is so cool, i wish i can drive it at home, they should add it to euthanasia!"

Quote from Stang70Fastback :Troubleshooting Manual:

Problem: Car does not start.

Solution: Check that batteries are inserted with correct polarity.
Ensure that battery polarity matches symbols on inside of battery cover.

Solution: Replace batteries
Unscrew battery cover. Use thumb to slide cover out and lift up. Remove dead batteries. Replace with fresh batteries, observing correct polarity. Never mix old and new batteries. Replace cover and screw.

Quote from Funnybear :'Put your toungue across them, go on. Dare yer . . . . '

the winner = the one who post first .. the new pic
Heres a new pic.

"Yeah so if I grow my hair like Alonso, do you think the Spanish fans will leave me alone?"
Hamilton staring at his father's brand new breakdown van. "With this one I Don't mind the lack of TC anymore"

P.S:

Yeah, I now :inq:
Quote from RocksGt :Hamilton staring at his father's brand new breakdown van. "With this one I Don't mind the lack of TC anymore"

P.S:

Yeah, I now :inq:

Sounds like someone's mad their best driver got beaten by a rookie!

"This suitable self portrait of Lewis Hamilton was shot for his official myspace, he gave us this statement to go with the picture; 'NEW - COMMENT ME'"
"Is that bit of spinach still there?"
..runnin her hands through my 'fro
bouncin' on 24's
while they say on the radio...
"Dude, I'm a master pressing buttons, damn I'm telling You!, if I you catch me pressing a button that im not supose to press, I swear to god that I'll cut my hair"
"Lewis Hamilton looks to the sky to see his father has stacked up all of his winning trophies, and notices the NASA officials discussing the possiblity of using them as a new way to reach the International Space Station."
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :"Lewis Hamilton looks to the sky to see his father has stacked up all of his winning trophies, and notices the NASA officials discussing the possiblity of using them as a new way to reach the International Space Station."

LOL. You win!
Not many good pics around lately, this is the best I could find...
Attached images
r_1962753-3.jpg
"what'chyou looking at fool!?"
The new A.C.M.E. Corp Motorcycle helmet " TERROR WAR " even allows the user to ride safely though a chemical weapons attack.
"Luke....I am your father"
An ING customer that read the small-print regarding safety-gear and claims in the insurance contract.
Silence Earthling! My name is Darth Vader. I am an extraterrestrial from the planet Vulcan!
with a portuguese speaking driver on the team flavio decided to employ a bunch of big daddies for safety reasons
"And we switch to Jeremy Clarkson's head-mounted camera we can see...oh, it's Richard Hammond!"
Does my head look big in this?

Ground breaking news; scientists mange to replace man's head with a combination travel TV and radio alarm clock.
This.. is not.. a maaask.

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG