The online racing simulator
Quote from Dajmin :"And we switch to Jeremy Clarkson's head-mounted camera we can see...oh, it's Richard Hammond!"

Winner!
Bah, I can't find anything worth posting. I don't know where you guys find all these pics. Someone else take a turn
Quote from Dajmin :Bah, I can't find anything worth posting. I don't know where you guys find all these pics. Someone else take a turn

Can I do it ?
Quote from JO53PHS :Can I do it ?

That was posted already, and my brilliant reply was ignored so I will post it again.

"Harry Potter fails to find car park thirteen and three quarters on his way to his new university accommodation."
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :That was posted already, and my brilliant reply was ignored so I will post it again.

"Harry Potter fails to find car park thirteen and three quarters on his way to his new university accommodation."

Well I didn't exactly have time to look thru 94 pages... someone else get a picture
Lets try this one...
Attached images
l__u4z9056-3.jpg
"Ok, so this is your new iWheel. All these buttons will do something, but pay attention to these few. Play, Forward, Back and Stop. And as an added bonus I uploaded a load of F1 sounds to help you out."
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Lets try this one...

Mechanic: So this button is if you want to put the car in neutral.
Alonso: You say it make to do the pit message ya?
Mechanic: No the pit message button is this one.
Alonso: Which button is pit limiter?
Mechanic: The yellow one.
Alonso: Which one... you say the negro button ya?
Mechanic: No the yellow one!
Alonso: No comprende... en Espanol por favor?
Mechanic: What???
Alonso: I go back at Mclaren next year ya. No me gusta Renault.
Sales rep: Our new model has a hi-res camera, 50 Gig RAM, MP3, text messaging, LFS pre-installed, a built-in microwave, aaannd... Lessee... Oh yes, you can even make the car go round the bend.
Whatever you do, NEVER press this button.
"Okay kid look, Hamilton pressed this in brazil, Don't do It"
This button is the chair louncher
Quote from beefyman666 :"Ok, so this is your new iWheel. All these buttons will do something, but pay attention to these few. Play, Forward, Back and Stop. And as an added bonus I uploaded a load of F1 sounds to help you out."

How come putting the letter I in front of everything immediately makes it cool?
Quote from JO53PHS :How come putting the letter I in front of everything immediately makes it cool?

Ask Mr Apple, he made it work. I personally hate iPods and iStuff but it's just silly caption competition.
All these buttons, yet still no automatic pilot.
This button is stop...this button is go...this button is..what does this do again? *booooooooooooom*
Este botón forza todos los españoles trirar los botellas de cervaza a la negro.

Or, for people who can't be bothered to translate it:

This button makes all Spanish people throw beer bottles at Lewis.
"now, i need to upgrade your driving force pro.. i just got this FREX attachmen-"
"-wait, where did you get the money?!"
"oh, don't worry, i just took some money out of the jar you had in your trailer..."
"that's the change jar i use to save up for my girlfriend's birthday gift!"
Quote from J@tko :Este botón forza a todos los españoles a tirar botellas de cerveza al negro.

Corrected.
Can we have a winner now?
Quote from J@tko :Este botón hace que todos los españoles tiren botellas de cerveza al negro.

Free Spanish lesson

My 2 cents:

"This button converts your rear wing into an awesome W-Wing (don't comment it, we got it from Mc-Laren) "
Quote from RocksGt :Free Spanish lesson

My 2 cents:

"This button converts your rear wing into an awesome W-Wing (don't comment it, we got it from Mc-Laren "

Este botón converte el ala trasera en una T-Trasera impresionante
Quote from JO53PHS :Este botón convierte el alerón trasero en un alerón en W impresionante

Quote from RocksGt :

Well I haven't been taught the word for wing, nor have I been taught the verb to convert, nor did I know what the word for rear was

Unfortunately we don't learn the words for F1 car parts at my school
Quote from JO53PHS :Well I haven't been taught the word for wing, nor have I been taught the verb to convert, nor did I know what the word for rear was

Unfortunately we don't learn the words for F1 car parts at my school

Same here but in English
God bless wordreference

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG