The online racing simulator
Quote from beefyman666 :"Ok, so this is your new iWheel. All these buttons will do something, but pay attention to these few. Play, Forward, Back and Stop. And as an added bonus I uploaded a load of F1 sounds to help you out."

i-Winner
Quote from beefyman666 :iThank you.

Have a go with this one.

have you vacationed in japan before??? the people pitch some crazy entertainment ideas...and they where all accepted!
"The International Committee Championship got underway this week, the revolutionary vehicles are powered by the drivers own shit ideas"
"Greenpeace today hailed the urine powered car as a major step in the fight against climate change. These testers, however, forgot to put the lid up, leaving the cars without power."
Doooriiftooo!
Drivers go potty for new eco cars,

OR

Rover release another shiter,

OR

Drivers attempt to break the worlds longest skid mark
This is the new toilet car. Nelson, are you listening?

Or

The new Super Aguri design proves to be a bit potty

Or

"I told you this car handles like a turd" "Oh, shut up"

Or

Pitting in for fuel this lap. GET ME CURRY!

DK
Quote from Rish :Drivers attempt to break the worlds longest skid mark

Winner.
Dont you just love toilet humor

Here you go.
Quote from Rish :Dont you just love toilet humor

Here you go.

After Franky Cheng got injured, China were struggling to find a last minute replacement for the upcoming A1GP race.
WWF reports: real cause of Panda's near-extinction is reckless driving.
Let's see Jose...you like grass, you move slowly...I got the PERFECT outfit for you in tonight's charity kart race...

Panda misses his green cart
Nintendo wanted to make variations into the new Mario Kart series
I don't like driving aids!!!
After FIA denied the entry of Force China into F1, the lead driver expressed his discontent.
Why can't animals also drive cars? We have LFS for men, NFS for children and IRL for those who has life.
Quote from wsinda :WWF reports: real cause of Panda's near-extinction is reckless driving.

Winner
Quote from Rish :Winner

Thanks.

First person to post a good picture for the next round gets to choose the winner.
This should be interesting enough...
FIA approved Ferrari's new lightweight car, McLaren choose not to copy this one!

or

Barney Rubble test drives for Ferrari
"And in yesterdays race, one driver was caught out by his own teams bodge job"

or

"In this weeks Blue Peter, how to make a car from recycled drinks cans"
Pic's already been posted

"Damn. I missed a screw"

or:

I'm sure something's missing

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG