The online racing simulator
Someone desperately wanted to prove how fast this so called "speed drifting" was.
This was the last time a crab was allowed to drive a Formula Ford...
Back in F-Zero X this technique worked great, but now......?
Quote from ACCAkut :Back in F-Zero X this technique worked great, but now......?

ROFL!

Another entry from me

Oh God, I've got crabs...

(Sorry if it's tasteless :S)
Stop throwing rocks at me! I'm not letting you pass
i think Blas left to vacations ... confirm me de Souza
Yeah he did... But he said he will show up when he can, so it's up to you guys decide on waiting him or choosing another picture...
Quote from anttt69 :Race Control : Could the chav who's trying to drift a formula ford, please return to the pits.

for me that should be the winnar!
That's three days for this pic now, should i post the next? (Found a good one)
What about that one?
Attached images
49155_gt31xx.jpg
Quote from ACCAkut :That's three days for this pic now, should i post the next? (Found a good one)
What about that one?

''Sabine Schmitt Coach Tours - Change of underwear not supplied....''
Quote from ACCAkut :That's three days for this pic now, should i post the next? (Found a good one)
What about that one?

In Top Gears latest challenge, they send the Stig to go around the nurgergring in a bus. He will be trying to go faster than Jeremy in the Porshe
[slightly drunk man onboard the bus] See, even that Porsche with a blind driver is quicker than you!

or

[driver on the bus, which is carrying old ladies] Now, next on our tour of the Eiffel region; a lap around the Nurburgring!

EDIT: That's a great picture!
Sabine Schmitz in her coach, challenges Jeremy Clarkson in his Porsche.
Sabine Schmitz - I'm faster than Clarkson, but his Posche is hogging up more road that my coach is, so I can't pass.
The Stig managed to convince Scavier to let him do the new and renovated FZR...
All the n00bs finally got their wish
Just shows how crap Porche's Are Even The BUS gave it a handicap in the 1/4 mile
"Welcome aboard the posh twat trying to handle the expensive supercar he just bought, tour"
Quote from kester :Just shows how crap Porche's Are Even The BUS gave it a handicap in the 1/4 mile

that made my laugh most, your turn
"Nice volks-wagon beetle Hamster, it complements your super-whitened teeth!"-Jeremy(in bus)
"I HAD NOT HAD MY TEETH WHITENED!"-Richard
"the new vs. old of funny car competition"
-or-
"i am going to teach you how stock is better"- guy on bull
Bull-Shit
"gentleman start your engines"
Who's got beef with people in drag?

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG