The online racing simulator
"In his retirement, Schumacher has decided to take on the Amish way of living"

Why can't I think of some good ones! That barely make sense
Quote from 5haz :"In his retirement, Schumacher has decided to take on the Amish way of life"

Why can't I think of some good ones! That barely make sense

"Aldo, welcome to the family"
"you 1diots"
"Micheal Schumacher is to star in a German version of a comedy classic, the show will be called 'The Red Brothers' and will feature his brother Ralf."
"What? You said we're gonna tame horses!"
Schumi is all pimped up for his visit with Snoop Dogg.
Schumacher shows off the new Mafia clothing range.....

or

The new Schufather
Don Michaelone

Or:

After Ferarri won in F1, they moved to hats. This is an early model

DK
Darwinism: Mouse sensitivity set too high.
the new vehicle of LFS was used for some arab drifting, but this noob didnt noticed the other physics changes
The Officials warned the field that any driver downloading while racing will be banned...however, a few did so anyways and caused major lag on the server.
This experimental plane had to make an emergency landing when it lost one of its man wings.
Guy in sidecar #4: "Hey stop blocking!!"
I thought the pic would attract more responses.

Anyway it's a close call between these two...

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :This experimental plane had to make an emergency landing when it lost one of its man wings.

Quote from de Souza :Guy in sidecar #4: "Hey stop blocking!!"

And de Souza gets it!

Try this one now

A couple of friends gathered up for a tailgate party - but who brought the tailgate?
"Speculation continues over Lada's F1 entry, they have the big chimneys and silly aero nick-nacks, but seem to be lacking in the staff department."

or

"Gronholm spends his retirement relaxing in style"
Brazil's fine attempt of doing a Gumball rally.

The advert stated teas and coffees before they start. That's just a plan to make them stop quicker.

Everyone clocked on, thus leaving the organisers drinking their own beverages.

Every Sunday, these two drive to the best road in town and burn rubber.
Coffee&Road- The new drive thru for rally stages.
New 80's classic picnic-set! Includes everything you need from dishes to an oven! Set is packed to an authentic lada! (Actual product may vary)
Guys I can't see the pic? (using Firefox) not even with IE or Opera. IE just shows me a small red cross in place of the picture but in the other browers i can't see anything.

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG