The online racing simulator
After losing their third race in a row, Trek racing team finally realised bikes are more reliable than volkswagen.
"Rider #2 on the VW team, caught here lurking in the background, realised that swimming wasn't part of this event."
" Damn you, man! Did you fart so smelly? - Don't waste your NOS! "
"The brand new Volkswagen Trek - YOU have to do the driving!"
in a freak accident after repairing a puncture for the VW trek team a woman glues her hands together!
Quote from tristancliffe :"As the start of the event neared, Team Trek turned on their newest advantage - Cycle Rider V2.2. This fully automated cycling robot guarantees ceaseless pedalling, extreme endurance, and uncanny tactical genious. Their only concern is how to stop it after the victory."

teh win.

I would also mention that i quite liked DieKolKrabe's one too.

But go ahead, tristan, the stage and the mic are yours.
lol someone could of used the hovering uni cycle
Bump!
Quote from Fuse5 :have to bump tristan, not the thread :P

*pokes Tristan with a VERY long stick*
Quote from sgt.flippy :*pokes Tristan with a VERY long stick*

He is probably too busy fitting into his new superhero costume...
And when he flies through the sky, his butt whistles!
Right hunny, i have done your fetish, now its my turn! Get into that cowboy outfit right there...
"Non-stop sex service, you can call me on 0174353 whenever you want! You won't regret it baby!"
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Britain's Got Talent finalist #2.
the official LFS superhero : carburetor-man! He is that one-man invisible pit-crew who suddenly changes all your wheels and repairs your damage when you have forgot to turn them off!
"denenenenenenenenenene Carburetormaaaaaaan..."
supermans gay best friend.
Quote from sgt.flippy :And when he flies through the sky, his butt whistles!

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Right hunny, i have done your fetish, now its my turn! Get into that cowboy outfit right there...

Quote from Töki (HUN) :"Non-stop sex service, you can call me on 0174353 whenever you want! You won't regret it baby!"

Quote from Fuse5 :the official LFS superhero : carburetor-man! He is that one-man invisible pit-crew who suddenly changes all your wheels and repairs your damage when you have forgot to turn them off!
"denenenenenenenenenene Carburetormaaaaaaan..."

All of these made me laugh loads!

First to post wins
I can't.. I stole it from Jeff Dunham
I won? Why didn't someone tell me! You could have PMed me!!! Anyway, I was late and the rules are late people miss their turn, so I can't complain
Quote from tristancliffe :I won? Why didn't someone tell me! You could have PMed me!!! Anyway, I was late and the rules are late people miss their turn, so I can't complain

Nobody else replied yet, so you can have my turn ;-)
Okey Dokey.

A small strip of images taken from a race meeting last year at Snetterton. Caption may be to any or all of them.
Attached images
IMG_3828.JPG
IMG_3831.JPG
IMG_3833.JPG
IMG_3836.JPG
IMG_3839.JPG
Don't worry mate - Tristan to the rescue!

We'll have you going again in no time.

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG