The online racing simulator
Quote from xaotik :Presenting Arai's new helmet entertainment center with built-in surround audio, earlobe jacuzzi and a solid-state DivX player - perfect for those long, boring backstretches of modern-day circuits.

That one made me chuckle the most, so your turn xaotik.
Oh hey - forgot about this - here you go:
"The FIA deny moving F1 away from its fans in search of money, however this multi-billionaire is very happy with the new Duck Pond Grand Prix."

or

"The one remaining F1 fan was distracted by a very interesting bush."
the duck lifts his leg to show bernie exactly what he thinks of Formula One...
F1 - Like water off a ducks back.
F1 is piss-poor, according to the Formula Duck organisers. The FDA (Formula Duck Association) released a statement claiming 'we are better. And greener!'
"ZOMG He's gotg a gun! Everyone, duck!"

Giant duck invades F1 track
"F1 is like a Farm, You got all kind of animals, Ducks, Horses, Bernies..."
Quote from xaotik :Oh hey - forgot about this - here you go:

"And look! look! Its Ducky, Ducky is half a lap ahead of the 7 times World Champion, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I SIMPLY CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!, we're entering a new era, DUCKY ERA!!!!!!!!!!"
Jean Todd said this Car is a great bird puller - looks like he was right after all.
Shuey was about to found out why the mechanics where s******ing when he left the pits as FIA try out new water hazard . . .

*Edit* It won't let me have snigg.er.ring. Why? Last I heard laughing into your sleeve was not a swear word!!
Quote from Funnybear :Shuey was about to found out why the mechanics where s******ing when he left the pits as FIA try out new water hazard . . .

*Edit* It won't let me have snigg.er.ring. Why? Last I heard laughing into your sleeve was not a swear word!!

;-)
Quote from Highsider9 :Jean Todd said this Car is a great bird puller - looks like he was right after all.

It's your show now, mister!
Thanks.
Attached images
diapo1590vo.jpg
When the doctors said he had a screw loose, the team didn't think it was literal
Quote from Highsider9 :Thanks.

''After hearing that racing drivers have NO personality, Adam was quick to have one installed....''
"BAR put the finishing touches to their new driver bot, the KIMI-06MK2"
Honda introduce the first of their AI drivers to formula 1
Ok, to left. Radio Luxemburg. To the right is the world service. Hows that sound?
With the current trend in F1 to reduce electronic driver aids Honda find a loophole with neural implants.

" OK, launch setting 3 and race strategy 4 set "
Yeah, the helmuts is a bit losse, it just needs a qui................... what are you doing with that screwdriver?
Honda's new helmet lets them tune how the driver responds!

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG