The online racing simulator
Daddy: OUT, son! I'll drive. You're too young to race. And it's MY car. And I want my lap record back.
Look dad, hawt chicks!
Family of Scawen a while ago, before LFs started.
"Leo": dad i want a pc game like this
"Scawen": nice idea

Leo - "Dad, when S3 comes out, will we get one of these?"

Scawen - "Shh boy, those onlookers might hear me say yes"
Little kid: Bitch you better get your hands off my car!!
Kid - This thing better not have traction control!

Father - Don't worry son, in this day and age we don't make mindless decisions about the rules of F1 every year and change the complete structure of everything, without reason.

Quote from thisnameistaken :The closer the tyres are to the ground, the more grip you get. Ideally you want them to be touching the ground.

"And we will all, go doooooown, togeeeetherrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!"
k lets make this thread die
The death of this thread is a sad sad thing, but guess what, back from the dead with a new picture...
Attached images
l_481AE3FDDD82D376531368-4.jpg
"Suck on my helmet, I'm a stuntman!"
" Ya-ma-ha-ha-ho-hooooooly shit!!!!!!! "
Eagle!!!!!
"Kickflip to Indy"
"WTF, my head has just turned into a lollipop!"

''As a strict buddhist, this rider goes to extreme lengths to avoid an insect crossing the track..''
"What, this ISN'T the X-games?"
Ah, I told you, I need at least one chupa chups a day, or my weight will be less than a feather....
Hey n00b what r you d0ing!

"Im just trying different custom cams"
Quote from Origamiboy :''As a strict buddhist, this rider goes to extreme lengths to avoid an insect crossing the track..''

Winner! If you need a new picture just PM, I have a picture taken half a second after that one I posted which is quite funny too.
i suck ! :sadbanana
Quote from Gills4life :i suck ! :sadbanana

Sorry for the OT, but are you the only other Gillingham FC fan in the entire world?

1 of the guys at school supports them ('The Gills')
no i r not ! :slap: i am one of many supporters from my school also one of the many that is flamed for doing so up the Gills ! :bowdown:

p.s. when i say many .. i mean 1 or 2
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Winner! If you need a new picture just PM, I have a picture taken half a second after that one I posted which is quite funny too.

Yay! Feel free to post your other picture mate...

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG