The online racing simulator
The wheels on the car go flying off, flying off, flying off. The wheels on the car go flying off, oh dear.

(Sing it to the tune of the wheels on the bus)

Excuse the childishness, I was visiting my brothers kids the other day and they had that on the TV.
The new light-weight design had some teething issues
Let's see...did I forget something?
"Ah, excellent! Less rolling resistance. God I love physics, especially when the laws of physics are on YOUR side!"
I should also point out that this incident cost him the championship.

No winners yet though - keep trying
Pre Race - "I could win this championship with one hand tied behind my back and only 3 wheels"

Post Race - "Oh Bugger"
"Boss, when I said I wanted a detachable wheel I meant steering wheel."
sings: "... The bat mobile lost a wheel ..."
We have a provisional winner (though I'm not saying who). So buck up our ideas if you want to win this round - I'll be back in a bit to pick one

Edit: Nice try Gekkibi, but not my championship. This was the Jedi championship...
Because of this incident, Tristancliffe won the championship! He prooved to be the best driver in the world.

</brown_nose>
Quote from Thorvertonian :Pre Race - "I could win this championship with one hand tied behind my back and only 3 wheels"

Post Race - "Oh Bugger"

No more entries, and this one tickled my fancy the most, and is declared the champion (of this round).

Your turn to bamboozle everyone with quality motorsport pictures
Next person to use the word "bamboozle" in a sentence, which makes sense, wins!
Bamboozle is a quiz game featured on Channel 4 Teletext in the United Kingdom. It was originally part of Teletext's "Fun & Games" category, but the rest of the category has been discontinued for some years. It has had many page numbers over the years, but as of 2007 it resides on page 390 (analogue teletext signal) or page 840 (digital teletext).
Bamboozle was originally intended as a real-time game that could be played in conjunction with a broadcast TV programme using a similar multiple choice format as Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?. The decision by the new broadcast teletext franchise holders (Teletext UK) in 1993 to opt for X.25 packet switching meant that it was impossible to adequately synchronise the broadcast of teletext content in the context of a TV programme. The format thus fell back to the form it had operated in largely unchanged since 1993.

(c) Wikipedia
Quote from sgt.flippy :Amazing! But technically you used it as a name, not as a word

Oh stfu or I will zle you with a bamboo (Also known as bamboozling). And it is as painful as it sounds like.
Quote from Gekkibi :Oh stfu or I will zle you with a bamboo (Also known as bamboozling). And it is as painful as it sounds like.

I thought it sounded charming

Quick, post a picture, it's getting off topic!
-
(tristancliffe) DELETED by tristancliffe
Quote from sgt.flippy :I thought it sounded charming

Quick, post a picture, it's getting off topic!

This topic is starting to bamboozle me.

Now post a picture! I had a good one for that strip that Tristan posted too.
Edit: Deleted everything.
Quote from tristancliffe :Rules:
* Picture must be motorsport related, either LFS or real life.

That bike thing doesn't look motorsport related, it's not motorized for a start.

And it's Thor's turn anyway.
The car bamboozled me and next thing I know I was a meter shorter
"Dad, it stopped. Put another 50p in!"
"One day, son, you'll get to drive something like this. But you'll be rubbish at it"
Pass the wrench son
Daddy: "You can't drive this now. Come out of the car and let's go buy ice cream."

Spoiled annoying brat: "I'M NOT LISTENING - I'M NOT LISTENING --"

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG