The online racing simulator
"Like, vatever dude!"
Jean Todt questions shumi about the white powder!
Michael proofs that it's not possible to look more than 45° to the side while driving.
Michael becomes the new sponsor for Ferra, The leading manufacturer in light metal components http://www.ferra.com.au/
Mechanic ''It appears that Kimi's brake lines were cut just before testing. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you Michael?..''
Chief Mechanic: "Who let the cat change the oil?"
Michael: (see picture)
"Ooh, test patch X30?! :o"
Quote from Origamiboy :Mechanic ''It appears that Kimi's brake lines were cut just before testing. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you Michael?..''

Winner! Although the one about the 45 degree view made me chuckle, this one just made me spit out yet another mouthful of coke. I really need to stop drinking when I read this thread.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Winner! Although the one about the 45 degree view made me chuckle, this one just made me spit out yet another mouthful of coke. I really need to stop drinking when I read this thread.

Yay!

Ok, here you go...
Attached images
caption5.jpg
"Lewis Hamilton trying to find the 50m brake marker"

"Lewis Hamilton running the Brazilian marathon"
Martin Brundle's stealth suit worked wonders on the grid walks

DK
"The bloke told me to go down here and take a right turn... There is no right turn."

BTW whats the obsession with using F1 pics?
Quote from beefyman666 :"The bloke told me to go down here and take a right turn... There is no right turn."

BTW whats the obsession with using F1 pics?

Lol
+1 f1 pics are getting kinda boring!
"Dude where's my car?"
Lets see.. Where did I leave my mind the other day, iirc I left it here... Oh wait! where did I press that button!
"my god! she's naked! And walking across the track! OMG!"
What's that UFO doing in the background??
I'm sure it'll be fine, there's no gravel trap on the pit entry.
McLaren's attempt to make Alonso get the right line into T1 at Interlagos involved a cardboard cut out of LH.
Even with Hamilton as the advertising medium, Vodafone felt a bit small on this track.
[Track PA System] "Anthony Hamilton please report to the Start/Finish Line - Lewis is lost and doesen't remember the way Home.
Quote from Highsider9 :[Track PA System] "Anthony Hamilton please report to the Start/Finish Line - Lewis is lost and doesen't remember the way Home.

LOL! Good one. I vote for that one to win!
Quote from Highsider9 :[Track PA System] "Anthony Hamilton please report to the Start/Finish Line - Lewis is lost and doesen't remember the way Home.

Winner!
Thats the only decent and non F1 relatet picture i could find.
Attached images
wb_crash.jpg
"Look Mum, no hands...or feet!"

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG