The online racing simulator
"In a bizzarre twist the championship was decided in a game of rock paper sissors, Alonso appeared to have won, but Micheal had concealed his sissors from view, which explains the expression on Alonso's face."
Quote from beefyman666 :The Red Men and the Blue Man had a race...

Sing it to THIS tune.

Aww man I had that in a tape from my Christmas selection box ages ago. Played it so much I managed to drive my parents slightly mad.

anyway caption

MS:"Hey Alonso, ever seen Reservoir Dog's"
FA:"Yep"
MS"Good, so when I start singing 'Stuck in the middle with you' You'll know I'm coming for you ears"
''It was bad enough for Fernando having lost the race and the bet, then Schumy reminded him of his forfeit...''
Quote from beefyman666 :The Red Men and the Blue Man had a race...

Sing it to THIS tune.

LOL, i knew i knew that song, i cant believe it's the old milky way advert! lol legendary! 1989 omg i was 6!
Quote from Rish :LOL, i knew i knew that song, i cant believe it's the old milky way advert! lol legendary! 1989 omg i was 6!

Everytime I see a red car and a blue car race, that instantly springs into my head. I was only 3 when that advert was about but I remember it very well.
Quote from beefyman666 :Everytime I see a red car and a blue car race, that instantly springs into my head. I was only 3 when that advert was about but I remember it very well.

it was good to have a refresh of the lyrics, i've been singing the wrong words for years lol!
(sorry for o/t)
"All together now...Y-M-C-A"

DK
Some important ppl to the F1 : "hmmmm , i can see the difference.. but i cant tell you, not with my words, i have it at the end of the tong hmmhmm...., bernie are you sure there is a guy not from ferrari up there? i cant see a difference"
"getcha head in the game, got ta getcha getcha getcha getcha head in the game"

/me sucks and humor
"And if you buy any F1 driver and pay by credit card we'll throw in this free bobble head F1 driver for your car absolutly free"
Kimi performing his special strip show in 40+ ladies night.
The FIA's new safety rules where going a little too far . . . .
Joey Dunlop was asked to open this years event as the man the most ever wins here @ the TT, some people beleive the fame was going to his head...
Honda had to redesign Jenson Button's helmet to accommodate for this increase growth of facial hair.
Presenting Arai's new helmet entertainment center with built-in surround audio, earlobe jacuzzi and a solid-state DivX player - perfect for those long, boring backstretches of modern-day circuits.
Manx mutation syndrome begins to present serious aerodynamic disadvantages...
"This years TT is actually being held inside a helmet, it is hoped the extra space created will reduce the number of serious accidents."
Something's wrong...can't think what it is though
After the 2007 season, David Coulthard was asked to host a public event...

Unfortunately, Coulthard's massive chin has grown to immense proportions during the off season.
mechanic at the table on the right: "He wins one race, one lousy race, and look how big his head goes."
Michael Kyle Junior?
After winning last weeks race it was easy to see he was getting a big head about it!
"Arai showcases their new David Coulthard helmet. David has commented on how his jaw doesn't bruise after racing anymore and called it a revelation"

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG