The online racing simulator
Yeh but they only stole the 20% that Renault stole from them. I say we just give all the % to Super Aguri and see what happens.
lauda and prost preparing for the 1984 us grand prix at indianapolis
"Psssssssssssssssssshhhhhh..... Ahhhhhh"

You did say race starts on friday right?
See, when you push this button it gets smaller.
''A catastrophic failure of the McLaren's central locking mechanism left the drivers stranded...''
"I'm not sure I can fit all the documents in my car, we will have to use yours too. Shit here come the Ferrari mechanics! Run!"
I think if we stop here, then no-one else will be able to finish their qualifying laps. (Reference to Michael Schumacher, Monaco 2006)
Lauda and Prost wait for the pit crew to bring them a dime for the parking meter.
Quote from wsinda :Lauda and Prost wait for the pit crew to bring them a dime for the parking meter.

Lol man! Your go xD
"Are you asleep?"

"Yes."
Quote from Blas89 :Lol man! Your go xD

Thx.

Um, can someone else post a new pic please? I'm at work right now, and not able to go looking for a new one.
I'll post then, thanks.
The Iceman. Literally.
Attached images
ice-mclaren-f1-1.jpg
"Ice Cold" Kimi's attempt at helping the development of the McLaren car didn't quite go according to plan....
''McLaren deny that new car designed using stolen BMW fuel data..''
McLaren decide to talk to Lockheed Martin for their new '08 racer.

OR

Somehow, McLaren took the FIA's request for a transparent car a little to seriously
As Kimi came out of the car, he complained about the tyres and brakes being too cold but I don't really see the problem, as the engine wouldn't start anyway, The fuel was frozen.
"A bit too warm for my liking" said Kimi and went back in his fridge.
Mclaren soon realizes that the concept of the ice car was melting fast.
Cold fuel rows hit F1 again!
New McLaren concept aims to combat global warming.
Ferrari praises transparency of design.
Argh - my balls !!!!!
"If BMW can use lower temperature fuel, we can too!"

"Fuel temperature experiments gone wrong"
Evidence that driver aids were getting out of hand were proved correct when drivers started having no bodies from the waist down.

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG