The online racing simulator
Schumaher and Massa pretend to be Californian Valley girls.
Picture proof that Massa was never in the driving seat at Ferrari.
*hahahahaha, don't pinch my ass*
Chap in the background "Hey, they just nicked my scooter!"
despite massive changes in the regulations for the 2008 season ferraris drivers appear to be very pleased with the prototype
"The only thing Schumacher can drive without TC."

:hide:
In response to the above

Schumacher is happy to see downforce and driver aids cut for the 2008 season as it'll allow his prodigious talent to further demonstrate he's still the best driver in the world.
Not pictured are Damon Hill and Jacques Villeneuve who Schumacher rammed off their scooter so he could claim the Scooter World Championship.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Not pictured are Damon Hill and Jacques Villeneuve who Schumacher rammed off their scooter so he could claim the Scooter World Championship.

Damon and Jacques didn't deserve to win the Scooter World Championship after disgracing their respective family names with repeated displays of mediocrity and lack of brilliance
Sorry for the late reply. Anyway, Tristan wins once again.
Quote from tristancliffe :Chap in the background "Hey, they just nicked my scooter!"

Hurrah!!!

Mine:
Attached images
ericksons_hans.jpg
"Arrrrgggghhh...get your HANS off me, you pervert!"

The HANS device should be used in conjunction with double airbags for optimum safety.
I have a pretty funny caption, but I dont think its appropiate, so heres something else...

"New racecar regulations stated required all cars drivers were to have crash helmets and impact protection around the chest"
To make a bad joke - Time to get some hans on experience.
All new drivers to the track are now required to be plugged into an Amplifyer Via the mouth.
Mmmm, microphone plug thing....
"Oh, great, another female driver... And look, Canadian too..."

Should get some "fan" mail about this one...
Quote from amp88 :"Arrrrgggghhh...get your HANS off me, you pervert!"

Winnah - a definite laugh-out-loud moment!
Someone else can take my turn, I can't find anything funny at the moment.
An unnamed American Drag racing team have developed a new Afterburner system. Using methane as its propellent and a lighter held above the arse for ignition.
"Where's my pepper jack green chilli quater pounder with lettuce tomato and red onions?"
"I'm Mad Mike, and we're installing 2 17-inch monitors in your exhaust!"
Bad race results can lead to a serious depression
Quote from hrtburnout :"I'm Mad Mike, and we're installing 2 17-inch monitors in your exhaust!"

addon:

Also, we're putting these 6" subs under your manifold - and with style - we're gonna Reverse mount them, under PlexiGlass!

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG