The online racing simulator
Dear headbanger.
Since my dearest Niall lives in the UK, the time is now 3:42. Where he is layed in bed next to ...... whoever rofl.

So please give till tommorow to allow him to pick the photograph

With dearest regards

S14
x
Quote from h3adbang3r :Since General Lee hasnt posted a pic in a long time....

Just to make a "it dont matter" comment...
"The driver of the number 1 car now realises why you don't eat 5 burritos on a pitstop and go out and race."
(Mocking a commentators voice),,"WOW!! He is on fire, someone needs to help him bob...But the good news is...I just saved alot of money by switching to GEICO!!"
"Random LFS forum user: HAHA! Oval noobs, they only have to turn left and they still cock it up!"

or

"Tom Cruise regrets accepting an invite to race in the celebrity Nascar event" (Days of Thunder for the 2 people on the planet who have not seen the film)
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
Quote from simscube :Ricky Bobby: [running around on the track in his underwear] Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! AAAAAHHH! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise, use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me!

That one should win it
"Juan Pablo Montoya made a memorable debut race in Nascar"
NASCAR's eco-exhibition race failed to meet its carbon footprint reduction quota.
voice of erckle: Did i do that?
Scawen regretted adding a NASCAR to LFS soon after releasing the new patch.
Quote from simscube :Ricky Bobby: [running around on the track in his underwear] Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! AAAAAHHH! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise, use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me!

You win . Post away
-
Cameraman: Is that the new Civic GT-R?
Ricer: Yup"
Cameraman: Got the rotary?
Ricer: Yup
Cameraman: New pistons and everything?
Ricer: Oh yeah, definitely
Do you think my lights are big enough? And do you think the yellow matches the black hood?
"Thanks MTV...for Pimpin' My Ride!"
"I went into the store (walmart) for a few seconds, I came back out and this piece of s**t landed on my intrepid!"
The Fast and the Furious film crew suffer budget cuts filming their next instalment: Arkansas Drift.
'I wonder where my brain went when i thought of this'
The new sat-nav system required front-mounted antennae. So they disguised them as lights
Never let Lancer's mate with Civic's
"The next morning the driver of the local school bus wondered where his frontlights had gone, until he met this beauty at a junction."
The exhaust is THIS wide!
After a quick Testdrive Valentino Rossi decided to stick with MotoGP.
Boring pic, I can't think anything even remotely funny Unfair.
-
Whoo I won one.

Hope is hasn't already been posted or something...
Never ever borrow your car to a flying Finn. Ever.

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG