The online racing simulator
"buhu.. mum my teeths are hurting "
{thinks} "I know, I'll use 'the shining' to find out where my plastic surgeon lives, so I can beat the crap out of him!'
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
OMG! I can see your penis!
"Ohhh for god sake, someone stole my blue prints :jawdrop:"
"No way I can get through airport security like this"
Felipe finds the other leg hole, and the realisation dawns that they are actually Michael's underpants.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Felipe finds the other leg hole, and the realisation dawns that they are actually Michael's underpants.

Wiiiiiinaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Colin McRae pops home to visit his parents.
"The owner of the blue car who crashed this morning into a house said this to the news: Last night I dreamed that I had a B-Smart and I want that dream to come true"
Local sculptor Ian Mckenny creates in his backyard... a lifesize representation of his impression of the upcoming S3 damage modeling.

2. "It's those blasted Transformers again!!"
-
Jack Thompson has already prepaired law suits against Burnout, Need for Speed, Flatout and pretty much every driving game in the world.
"Mr and Mrs Loeb inspect the damage after their sons first driving lesson"
"Come on, one more push. Once we get it past the first landing it'll be easy"
Time to pick a winner

Quote from amp88 :Colin McRae pops home to visit his parents.

That's the only one that made me proper laugh.
I can't find another picture again, someone else can take my turn.
Hope this is good. If someone has a better one feel free to post it...
Attached images
swamp.jpg
-
(Blas89) DELETED by Blas89
"'The Boss' wasn't pleased when the racing driver stumbled upon his marijuana plantation"
Rumours that Honda were moving into crop-spraying gathered momentum. Their new prototype vehicle is easily spotted however.
Protective gloves on, it's time to feed the racing cars.
Farmer Jones: Hey you freaking hippy driver. GET OFF MY LAND!!
-
Take your pick...

"French officials deny that the Le Mans track needs resurfacing"

"Nice lawnmower mate"

"This green motorsport stuff has gotten out of hand"

"Ants are resuming the Backyard 24hr after the incident this morning where the grid was stepped on"

"Police discover who is responsible for writing 'F1 is for nancy boys' in a field just outside the Hungaroring"
thisnameistaken's helped me think of this

"The double seated race car is a feirce predator, usually attacking unsuspecting race marshalls, this marshall however has balls of steel, and was willing to take on the beast with only a fire extinguisher"

hardly a caption thought is it? I've just been told that wasn't funny, hmph
Lime Rock Park officials decided to let the near-by swamps to grow freely. It turned out to be cheaper way to build speed traps than building sand or tarmac run-off areas.

The new WRC Group B cars turned out to need some more testing...

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG