The online racing simulator
In a bid to pretend to cut costs and to look more ecologically responsible the F1 fraternity ditch electric tyre heaters and take a leaf from nature.
"Red Bull mechanics caught sabotaging Mclaren's tyres"
While the boss' back is turned, the Red Bull trainee begins drawing penises on the tyre sidewalls.
As the cost-cutting measures hit home, Red Bull decide they don't need desks.
After years of filling tyres with nitrogen some teams are switching to methane.
Mmm something is wrong with this tyre... Oh boy, I forgot to mark the "Slicks" box...
Tire checkers marking 'wet tires'. He's really wetting them, alright.

Lame, I know.

If you don't get it, the guy in front looks like he's peeing on the tires.
Quote from Bean0 :As the cost-cutting measures hit home, Red Bull decide they don't need desks.

Win.

It was a close one between that and amp's, but I want to keep the standard above fart jokes so Bean0 got the nod. (I was going to leave it longer, but I'm scared someone will come up with a worse caption than Ryders)
Lol, haha sorry, I'm a lame dude
Yay

Here's the next one...
Attached images
diapo_161.jpg
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Lol, haha sorry, I'm a lame dude

Don't worry, Furiously Fast actually managed to win the title of worst joke of the year with his effort.
Quote from Bean0 :Yay

Here's the next one...

I'm scared to take a crack at this for fear of anything lame coming out

EDIT: Ok I have another lame one..

"That is one hot lady right there, you see her curves? It goes like this... Mmmm, yeah."

ANOTHER EDIT: Why is everyone onto weird pictures of Red Bull now?
Quote from Bean0 :Yay

Here's the next one...

Mark Webber suffers the results of playing too much xboxlive and Mark has only just realised the pad has disappeared from his grasp.
"When you find Vettel, you want to put your hands around his neck, like this"
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Don't worry, Furiously Fast actually managed to win the title of worst joke of the year with his effort.

:woohoo:
Webbers race engineer began to suspect Mark had been celebrating his home GP a little too much when he had to explain to him how to hold the steering wheel.

or

Mark: So after I hit him with the shovel I strangled him like this.
Random scary guy on the right: This is how I would do it too (in Russian accent).
Webber consults his invisible magic 8-ball about his chances in the upcoming Aussie GP, baffling his engineers.
Her boobies were THIS big.
Guy on left:you did WHAT in the car!!!!!
"No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to di....hey! What bastard stole my stroking cat?"
Webber: The bald guy next to me has a bulge in his pants... this big
i have this much herpies.....

sorry
That guy is eating his sandwich like this. He is doing it wrong. *angry face*
One time my penis was swolen after drinking Red Bull...............around this big.
Quote from G!NhO :One time my penis was swolen after drinking Red Bull...............around this big.

Looks like furiously-fast already lost his award.

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG