The online racing simulator
"Evolution win"

"An ear ring you can answer"

"The new Guy-Phone"

"Never fall asleep at a surgeons house party"
"Innovation: Take that, Japan."
I don't see that picture is anything about motor-sports or LFS..
Quote from TehPaws3D :I don't see that picture is anything about motor-sports or LFS..

No one cares about that rule anymore.
Quote from TehPaws3D :I don't see that picture is anything about motor-sports or LFS..

you can receive messeges about LFS test pach on phone so..
The iEar, Apple's latest gadget, rumors of head fusion are 'unfounded and speculation'.
"There's a app for that."
"I'm going to need your account number and sort code so that I can wire you the monies directly."
New Sony Earicsson?
"Can you hear me now? ... Gooood!"
Quote from Gills4life :"I'm going to need your account number and sort code so that I can wire you the monies directly."

WINNER, fonejacker is awesome

That's unexpected! Anyway next pic...

"Sand Intake"

"Om Nom nom nom"
"The dust-eater aboard!"
Quote from Franky.S :ohh thanks...

On the bright side, George will be much easier to get a hold of.
Subaru soon realised they had hired a Q impersonator when things didn't go according to plan.
"Hey guys, we've got an 06 2.0 STi... ...we were recommended to port and polish the intake and exhaust. We found out they used abrasive material to do it like gritty sand. So I got with my friend that tunes Hondas and we decided to try it ourselves..."
"The new bag-less vacuum cleaner"
"i bring to you the new brand of dyson, the WRX."
"Smoke screen ambush!! Use your Thermal sights!"
Subaru-choo-choo
"lets just use some fluid to wash my windscreen...much better, now i get the rally effect"
"What was that clanking noi- Oh... This is bad.. Isn't it...."
Hell, even Red dead redemption got a rally pack
year 2018. LFS S3 - It has got rallypack, new smoke and dust textures, and custom vehicle models are now allowed. Scirrocco has became outdated and has been deleted. Scawen is working on 2015 Scirrocco physics now. Rockingham has been demolished, and it won't be included in LFS anymore

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG