The online racing simulator
Anda by pointing da bitsa ofa 4x2 we geta dis aerodynamic efecta......
And today on Blue Peter...we show you how to rice up a crap car
"oooooh so thats what a drift car is!"
"I now get more luck when racing my little beauty now". *touch wood*

Quote from Gekkibi :Because this thread went dead for some reason, I'll post another picture.

Like that even needs a caption! Cool site though... Thanks for posting.
"last week on top gear, we promised that we were going to build a low budget bond car, Now we have it! there is the wings, just in case you need to chase that occasional villain who has a jump jet... and there''s the musket in the back disguised as an exhaust! and it even has a caution sign on the back! so that people wouldn't mess with it!"
The FIA claimed that F1 would be much cheaper by 2010. However, this wasn't what Ferrari had in mind.....
McLaren were running short on Carbon Fibre, so they had to take a chainsaw to the nearest tree.
Quote from atlantian :"last week on top gear, we promised that we were going to build a low budget bond car, Now we have it! there is the wings, just in case you need to chase that occasional villain who has a jump jet... and there''s the musket in the back disguised as an exhaust! and it even has a caution sign on the back! so that people wouldn't mess with it!"

Congrats, atlantian. You won. Your turn to post a pic.
Quote from Gekkibi :Congrats, atlantian. You won. Your turn to post a pic.

wow, thanks, here you go, he he, have fun!
Where's the picture?
Nope, this is what i get:
Quote :
Page Not Found

Oops, the page you were looking for was not found.

sigh... sorry, new at this...

enjoy!
Attached images
1funcartow.jpg
"I heard that Ron Dennis got Lewis one of these for Christmas"
Because demo drivers cant use LFSTweaker, they managed to do another tweak that is for demos.
Loeb's haters new weapon! "We'll trow it to the road when he comes!"

Meh.
The 500 GP will return... In some far far far away country.
Igor's Towing Service: a green choice - using all-Ukrainian horsepower!
Bro, When we said some phat 20" rims were where's it's at - that ain't what we meant.
I told you man... too much fat woman for those springs
They wanted to enter a motorbike competition; The rules stated that only 2 wheeled vehicles may enter. They couldn't afford a motorbike so they made a Bicicar.
Boys at shopping.

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG