The online racing simulator
Another one:

Alonso parked this close in front of me.
I may be a good racing car driver, but my penis is tiny.
No really, this little pill will improve my driving, and being invisible no one will know! Who's that person with the camera over there?
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :"Webber is asked a personal question during his seat fitting"

Best

I guess the pic wasn't that funny after all... too obvious.
Enjoy...
Attached images
XPB_0KQR6V407WLCZL01CGHVL-3.jpg
Quick! I need coffee NOW.
"Okay okay, you got me. I'm not actually Fernando Alonso. Its time you learnt the truth earthlings."

"Okay Scooby, i'll save you the bother of peeling off my fake face."

"peeeeeuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh"
Fernando impersonates angry Ron Dennis.
Alonso shows in an interview why he wants plastic surgery.
The climax of the press conference was pretty much ruined - just when "Fernando" was taking off his mask, the live broadcast was cut off.
He watched The Ring video.

7 daysssss

(If you haven't seen the movie, The Ring, then you won't get the reference.
"Oh Alonso, you tried eating spinach again" Who still knows the film "A.I"? -
Hamilton spat in my eye!!
My hat is soo freaking bright my eyes hurt!

(mine do...that vodafone red is ghastly)
"Why do I always have to do these press conferences? I am a two time world champion, I shouldn't have to bother!"
Quote from mcintyrej :"Okay okay, you got me. I'm not actually Fernando Alonso. Its time you learnt the truth earthlings."

Winner
He's not an alien, when he's being beaten by some punkass kid!
Nearly 12 hours... seems like mcintyrej forgot.
Sorry!

Didn't realise I would win.

lol, I should have waited 40 more mins... you post new pic then? I removed mine, it was probably boring anyway.
Quote from deggis :lol, I should have waited 40 more mins... you post new pic then? I removed mine, it was probably boring anyway.

Not got a caption?
hmm, no wonder, apparently I had put news.bbc.co.uk/media/images to adblock list

"F1 Team Spirit Trainers"
"Hamilton: I can think of a better place for you to shove that"
"So aye pull the hammehr back laik this, point it at the car of my teammate who I lov ver match we play playstassion and we're very close friends, and I shoot him in the ****ing head"
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
BUMP! First time this thread has gone onto the 2nd page since it was made, we can't be having that!!

Pick a winner mcintyrej, clearly there are no more comments being posted.

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG