The online racing simulator
Realizing that the race organizers couldnt get the lighting on the track right, the drivers decided to take it into their own hands.
"A frustrated fan who was sick of them going in circles decides to spice up the race by throwing a grenade onto the track"
Usually in motorsport, the barriers around the track are built for spectator safety... in America, you built them to prevent rednecks spreading their barbeque parties to the track area, especially if the party includes a tradition where everyone takes out their self-defence weapons such hand guns, shotguns, machine guns, miniguns and bazookas and starts to shoot everything that even slightly resembles moving object.

US fighter pilots bomb racing-drivers, mistakenly beliveing them to be innocent woman and children.
Dang it dwane, how many times do I have to tell you.

No smoking in the car.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :"A frustrated fan who was sick of them going in circles decides to spice up the race by throwing a grenade onto the track"

Haha
Looks like he succeded
Edit: Still trying to pick a winner here...waiting for 3 more entries
"Mario again forgot the little moles that hide on Moomoo Farm, here you see the result." Mario Kart 64 anyone?
"F***ing Red shells" Also Mario Kart
We have a winner!

Mackie The Stoogie
Quote from DarkTimes :US fighter pilots bomb racing-drivers, mistakenly beliveing them to be innocent woman and children.

"I'm a really big fan"
"Rice. Has it gone too far?"
"Ghetto mans air conditioner"
Nerd giant failed at over-clocking and threw the cooler out of the window.
"Enviromental agencies are advising against D.I.Y hybrid cars due to concerns about safety"

or

"National school bus convention is interrupted by a fat man with a bag walking across the shot"
Quote from deggis :Nerd giant failed at over-clocking and threw the cooler out of the window.

My pants are wet.
Americans...Now Their ICE installs are bigger and better...
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
Quote from deggis :Nerd giant failed at over-clocking and threw the cooler out of the window.

The winner.

Over to you now.
Attached images
capcomp_webber.jpg
The gap was /this/ big, I swear!

DK
"Webber is asked a personal question during his seat fitting"
You want to cut off how much ............?
"Hey look, I found my invisible ladybird!"

"Alonso? About this big."

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG