The online racing simulator
"sry lag"
Barichello votes to Ban R Schumacher 1/22 Press 1 to vote
"I sed blue flag nubbbb!!!!!' :arge:
I let someone else decide the winner.
'This is what would happen if demo racers got hold of NAWS!'
Quote from Taavi(EST) :I let someone else decide the winner.

ROFL. That helps. Anyway, my vote goes to Hyperactive's short and simple "Sry, lag", which doesn't mean I nominate Hyper as the winner because I feel I shouldn't.
Let's see how good this new overtaking technique works
'R. Schumacher does his best kangaroo impression'
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

edit: watch this or play the video whilst watching that f1 pic.... lol... first few seconds mind!
Quote from LFSn00b :Williams is banned from F1 because of letting R.Schumacher drive

Still aint got the hang of this have you? I guess its like asking Kimi Raikkonen to do this sort of thing

EDIT:

Now for the new picture Sorry but I just couldn't resist
Attached images
d_046_MASBOU_CRASH.jpg
Today camera's witnissed a vulgar display of man and machine love. After the race the rider admitted 'he loved to feel the bike on top of him' and that he will be 'actively seeking therapy' for his condition.
Look Mar, No hands!
Traffic officers are worried about the new trend of sun bathing with motorbikes in the middle of road
Quote from LFSn00b :Williams is banned from F1 because of letting R.Schumacher drive

:doh: Re-read what you wrote and think if it will make anyone laugh, seriously. Apart from laughing at you. Just give up mate.

EDIT: Oho! I see progress in the last post... but bare in mind that's relative.
'Junior rider admits a certain confusion about how to mount a motorcycle'
"Me learnt dis from mi daddy !" :d
Preseason experiment to replace rubber tyres with liquorice proves to be a step backwards.
sorry 4 mistake
Attempt to use helmets as tyres fails miserably.
Quote from himself :a pic from me:

You did read the rules didn't you? No new posts until the time limit on the old one expires or the picture poster (or a person the picture chooser nominates) chooses a winner.
Oh. Sorry then. Cleared the previous post.
I surrender I surrender! Here, take the bike!
Kimi-kaze.......

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG