I NEED MONEY ! - Making my sister buy it for me :P
One picture from tonight. Town is growing nicely
Attached images
Towny.PNG
heh, nice close mix of biomes
add my friend advictoriam
Look at my awesome pub/restaurant.

Although TypeRacing ruined it.
Quote from (SaM) :Why would you want to open the chests that merely function as a wall? You can still place them on top of eachother.

Quote from -NightFly- :I don't think he built a house of chests to open them

ahhh right : D My bad : >
whitelist me please?
Quote from Krammeh :whitelist me please?

Boosted needs your username in Minecraft. It's probably Krammeh, but still.
I'd like to motion to have Rappaz22 added to the whitelist.

It's my little bro and he's quite bored playing on his own.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :add my friend advictoriam

added.
Quote from Krammeh :whitelist me please?

added as well.
Quote from Rappa Z :I'd like to motion to have Rappaz22 added to the whitelist.

It's my little bro and he's quite bored playing on his own.

also added.

i have rebooted the server, to prevent lagging.
since it seems there have been problems yesterday.
I'm glad the city project is growing rapidly and people seem very interested in contributing. I do have to ask people to be a bit more careful in some areas:

- Please don't change or otherwise modify other people's buildings without asking them first, it's incredibly rude even if you think it's better your way.
- Please don't take things from a furnace if you're not the one baking stuff. If I'm making 64 stones it's not nice to come back after 5 minutes and see about 12 stone in there.

Other than that, awesome work. The whole thing looks great and I wonder how big it will be in the end. I also wonder how quickly we will wall the damn thing when the monsters do come back
Can you add JMBush to the white list please?

Though I might not be on much until I get a better wireless router as this one drops all of the time. >.<
scimitar punching me and my friend with some invisibilty mod all the damn time. and suddenly the punching stops when I see scimitars character and the name above it appearing suddenly in the visibility area.

**** the second chance this guy is a total noob
I don't Punching you and it was not Me. Do you always take everything so Seriously? General level. And if you need to always blame me, though once destroyed something. Or are you ****ing idiot.

-Scimitar
He has a cat as his avatar.

Cant hate. Just not possible.

All is forgiven.
Can You Add NumbNutz on the whitelist pleaaaaaaaaase i wanna killz zomes zambies !
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Can you add JMBush to the white list please?

Though I might not be on much until I get a better wireless router as this one drops all of the time. >.<

Quote from ElonB13 :Can You Add NumbNutz on the whitelist pleaaaaaaaaase i wanna killz zomes zambies !

both added.
Quote from Tylsää :I don't Punching you and it was not Me. Do you always take everything so Seriously? General level. And if you need to always blame me, though once destroyed something. Or are you ****ing idiot.

-Scimitar

so you wouldn't take it seriously if I destroyed your place which you had been working on for 20+hours?

Quote from DevilDare :He has a cat as his avatar.

Cant hate. Just not possible.

All is forgiven.

who are you?
Didn't u just try and blame me for the punching
Quote from burn4u :Didn't u just try and blame me for the punching

no, I asked if it was you. Only you and scimitar in the server that I don't know/trust
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :scimitar punching me and my friend with some invisibilty mod all the damn time. and suddenly the punching stops when I see scimitars character and the name above it appearing suddenly in the visibility area.

**** the second chance this guy is a total noob

Invisibility mod? Do your research, there is a bug where some people become invisible, along with the chunk errorrs. It's not a hack, IMO you're jumping to conclusions
I propose the following ground rules for the city:
  • No lava or open fire anywhere near flammable structures.
  • No digging into other people's lot, what's yours on and above the ground is also yours below it.
Regarding the furnaces, two issues:
  1. Please don't leave stuff in them (except fuel), people have no way of knowing whether they've been recently used and someone's expecting the materials to be in them or if it happened a long time ago and the remaining stuff is left over. In short, if you're done with the furnace, please leave it ready for use.
  2. Avoid using wood as fuel, use charcoal instead.
Also: We still need a name, a mayor, a town hall, a church...
yeah, I know about it. but they can't just switch it on and off without reconnecting and if I didn't see someone, someone else would see.
Mayor? Jertje
Name? S3
Church? Yes but I'm gonna dig down and do my own one tyvm (Not christian/catholic, I WANT MY OWN ONE DAMN IT!)

Quote from Tomba(FIN) :yeah, I know about it. but they can't just switch it on and off without reconnecting and if I didn't see someone, someone else would see.

So you're saying he was switching invisibility on and off?

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG