The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
OMG, killed a creeper and slept in my new bed :o it is red : >

It all looks great with the new light!
I tried to update minecraft and my virusscanner told me it had a trojan horse in it..
i just shat my pants, mobs are back on server
Ok, so if I get it right -
There is now a LFS community server on Minecraft? How many are members there, and avarage online?

I am thinking of maybe buying this game, is it worth it you think?
I want person opinions, not flamewars
Those times i've been online there have been avaragely 3-10 users online .
Yes there's a lfs community server, upkeeped by boosted as far as i understand.
It's a nice game to kill some spare time, worth every penny imo.
Quote from The Very End :Ok, so if I get it right -
There is now a LFS community server on Minecraft? How many are members there, and avarage online?

I am thinking of maybe buying this game, is it worth it you think?
I want person opinions, not flamewars

It is definitely worth the money. I tried convincing my friend to buy it. He was like "It's a Java game, there's no damn way I'm going to spend $14(this was back in alpha) on a crappy Java game." Well he finally bought it and is now addicted to it.
Quote from nikopdr :<-

whitelist pl0x?

also, beds ftw \o/

same nich yeah?
added.

Quote from SidiousX :Can you put my brother on the whitelist? He's not on LFSforum. He has a server that we play on, but its not fun playing with just two people. His ID is Squill2k4
I understand if you don't want him because he's not on the forums.

Thanks.

i will add him for now, but if theres any problem coming up he will be taken off right again.
dont want any chaos anymore
Are we getting server commands back like /home?
hey guys i have problem where i cant download lfs turbo sound what toing tss noice
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :
i will add him for now, but if theres any problem coming up he will be taken off right again.
dont want any chaos anymore

Trust me, he wont.
Quote from titanLS :Are we getting server commands back like /home?

as soon as a compatible (stable) mod (bukkit/hey0) is out.
How annoying. Someone took the opportunity and took alle my diamonds (90+), my gold and a good amount of my steel out of my chests because the protection mod is not installed atm. And someone (else maybe) build a huge, ugly thing in my backyard. Hurray for updated.
I can't connect to MC.net with the new launcher. I WANT TO TRY SOME SEEDDS GOSHDAMNISH!1!
Just use the old launcher. HTML login of the new one is working on/off throughout the day.
Quote from Lionclaw23 :How annoying. Someone took the opportunity and took alle my diamonds (90+), my gold and a good amount of my steel out of my chests because the protection mod is not installed atm. And someone (else maybe) build a huge, ugly thing in my backyard. Hurray for updated.

sorry...without updated nobody could play...thought the idiots kept out....
Someone had taken the advantage of the mod not being on and stole all of my diamonds.

You can only guess who it was.
to cut between all the negative posts: I KILLED A CREEPER
Hope the creepers are staying. Makes it much more exciting
It needs some bigger, tougher monsters that you have to team up to take on.

Once you get some decent armour and a diamond sword/bow, unless they sneak up on you or you're underground with no food, all the monsters become a joke.

How awesome would something like a T-Rex be?

EDIT: oh yes, whitelist please, 'BattleMetalChris'
I'm seriously tired of creepers spawning and blowing up inside my tree house... the thing wasn't built with mobs in mind!
I think it would be better if there wasn't any creepers during daylight and at night it was more dangerous. Creepers during daytime are a bit annoying as they blow up your stuff.

Someting like a mad cow mod would be awesome though
Yeah, creepers during the day is ridiculous.
Quote from Lionclaw23 :How annoying. Someone took the opportunity and took alle my diamonds (90+), my gold and a good amount of my steel out of my chests because the protection mod is not installed atm. And someone (else maybe) build a huge, ugly thing in my backyard. Hurray for updated.

Someone stole all of my iron, I know that's nothing compared to all of your diamonds lol
i stole 8 snowballs, a few bites of food (low hp from fighting slimes on caves) and a saddle from someone. He had a sign that he had his place abondened, so i went ahead and "stole" few things from that "free" chest.

I'm a thief i know

But i did admitted everything...

edit* And yes, someone has looted my chests at my house in the city also, diamonds and some other stuff gone....that's just....sad....
c'mon now be a man and admit it like me whoever did this!!!!!

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG