The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Quote from ElonB13 :still says server unknown for me :i

Quote from ElonB13 :lul it says when i try to log on user not premium ?

Same problem for me. I have reinstalled Minecraft like 400 times - nothing

Edit : Aslo gives errors like "Out of steam"; "Internal exeption: java.netSocetExeption: connection reset"
I had the same error TypeRacing, 1 of 2 things fixed it.

I changed my Ethernet drivers, back dated them.

I also changed the viewing distance to Normal.

Hope this helps
Quote from morpha :Was a bit bored, started my basement free-range chicken farm

Already got some automatic egg collection system designs worked out, once we start the industrial district of the city I'll put up a chicken farm

how did u get the chickens to spawn there? They would spawn on grass and run down into trap then u collect w.e u need?
Eggs have a 12.5% chance of spawning 1 - 4 chickens when thrown, I started with about 50 eggs I had collected over time.
Quote from blakehoo88 :how did u get the chickens to spawn there? They would spawn on grass and run down into trap then u collect w.e u need?

I'll move my farm to it then
Quote from blakehoo88 :can i haz whitelist pl0x?

EDIT: i failed to put my user.

-crwurabus

i guess without the "-"?
then ive added u.
Bought it
Whitelist please
Account name: Hahmo
will get a private server going in the next few days... Zero down time
Would it not be a good idea to stick some cart rails on the roads that go around the city? That way we can have fast movement instead of having to walk everywhere.
I suggested that a couple of times and the response was, "when we expand more" If I remember correctly.

Although someone (I forget) was doing an underwater rail to the other island. Looked pretty cool.
Quote from Migz :Would it not be a good idea to stick some cart rails on the roads that go around the city? That way we can have fast movement instead of having to walk everywhere.

I have the rails ready but the problem is that rail placement is still bugged; the corners do not auto align to the nearest track piece. We have to wait until that is fixed in a patch.
does anybody want to help me fix the road that goes up to the peak of the mountain?
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :added.

downtime? whats that? :P

when the hamster running on the wheel and gets tired from powering the server, its called downtime.
Overclock it
Quote from theirishnoob :when the hamster running on the wheel and gets tired from powering the server, its called downtime.

Nah ive heard he has a army of Hamsters.....and a army doing something else
Server offline?
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
I realised my lava incinerator's not such a good idea
lemme guess u fell into it urself?? lol
Yes. Several times.

If I can grab any iron I'll make a bucket and rework it a bit...

The problem is I put the lava straight below the ladders, so you have to be quick to get to the sole non-lava block. Plus there's no way back up.
He went "Oh noes", I went "What now?", he said "Can I TP you real quick? You'll see" ... and that's how he TP'd me into the lava -.-

You owe me 2 buckets, don't forget
Anyone wanna send me 6 iron? I need it for Morpha's buckets
I don't need them right away, it's just a matter of principle
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Anyone wanna send me 6 iron? I need it for Morpha's buckets

if i give them to you, will you give them back? haha

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG