The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Quote from morpha :I started flattening/leveling the area and laying harbour street, mamoru cut down most of the surrounding trees and put up the fences.

On the far side of Harbour street I carved out the outline for the Beach Hotel.
It's planned to occupy an area of 10x20 (double lot) and it'll go down at least another 10 + ~6 (wine cellar). Don't know about the height yet, but probably between 12 and 20. Objections?

No objections here, but a hotel could be bigger I guess, since 10x20 would be just a lobby
Well it would block the view to the beach if it were really big and, more importantly, tall.

You picked a really nice spot you know, beach facing east, terrific sunrise!
Thank you, I didn't think too much about the sun, but it does look pretty awesome

I added a public large chest in the little house. I'm going to stuff my mats in there when I'm not using them, so others have a chance to stock up again when they run out of their own mats.

Right now I'm expanding the leveled ground all around the city towards the west, then I'll start building a 20x20 or so square with a road all around it and perhaps a tree in the centre (representing the growth of the city, all symbolistic like)

I suppose we'll have to start thinking about the design of the city walls at some point, but I guess we can't actually build the majority of the walls unless the city stops expanding or we'll have to break them down again.
Are private chests indestructible, or just unopenable?
Quote from Crashgate3 :Are private chests indestructible, or just unopenable?

they cant be destroyed as well.
may I ask, why the hell is scimitar in whitelist!?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :may I ask, why the hell is scimitar in whitelist!?

Cause his like a snake it wont attack you unless it feels threatened. xD
Any Chance i can be added please? Joe93
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :they cant be destroyed as well.

So technically you could build a farm... house out of obsidian, put a chests in front of the opening and it would be a foolproof door pretty much?

Naaaaaa, I'm getting too ahead of myself
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :may I ask, why the hell is scimitar in whitelist!?

because i decided to give him a second chance...already told him if he messes up he will be as quick off the list as he was on it.

Quote from Joe93 :Any Chance i can be added please? Joe93

added.
Quote from hp999 :So technically you could build a farm... house out of obsidian, put a chests in front of the opening and it would be a foolproof door pretty much?

Naaaaaa, I'm getting too ahead of myself

Just build your entire house out of chests
want to get minecraft and start building stuff. How do i get the game? and is there like some sort of "LFS" server or something i can be on after i get used to the game.
1. Go to http://minecraft.net/
2. Buy it
3. Read first post and ask Boosted to put you on whitelist
4. ???
5. Wave goodbye to any social life you had
Quote from Crashgate3 :Just build your entire house out of chests

First I laughed out loud, then I realized it would actually work and I laughed even louder.
Myth CONFIRMED

Also LOL at image. I can see a sign now. Beware of chest monsters
Just transferred money to PayPal account so.. will buy this game in 2-3 days
Quote from (SaM) :First I laughed out loud, then I realized it would actually work and I laughed even louder.

Well.. you have to leave space on top of the chest to open it.. so...
Quote from mamoru :Well.. you have to leave space on top of the chest to open it.. so...

Why would you want to open the chests that merely function as a wall? You can still place them on top of eachother.
Quote from mamoru :Well.. you have to leave space on top of the chest to open it.. so...

I don't think he built a house of chests to open them
should i buy minecraft :i ?
Quote from ElonB13 :should i buy minecraft :i ?

The real question is why haven't you bought it already?
yeah i think i will :O
btw is there a server where some lfs players stay :O ?
Quote from ElonB13 :btw is there a server where some lfs players stay :O ?

yes.
check the first post for the ip (once uve bought mc ).

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG