The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :lil info bout the update...whitelist will be back!
also...chest protection!
you can lock ONE chest for your own, only accessible by you (and admins, but im the only one ).
several lil things more.

What if you slash it to pieces?
Presumably the server won't let a locked chest be broken.

I imagine it'll disappear for a second in the client (as the client doesn't run the mods) but will reappear, like when you get the reappearing block bug.
ok
Yeah, but why just one chest?
Lockable chests should be a craftable item.

Like maybe the square of 8 wooden planks, with a diamond in there to make the chest lockable. Then a key made from two iron bars and a diamond (diamond used in both to keep lockable chests rarer).
Quote from Crashgate3 :Lockable chests should be a craftable item.

Like maybe the square of 8 wooden planks, with a diamond in there to make the chest lockable. Then a key made from two iron bars and a diamond (diamond used in both to keep lockable chests rarer).

The problem would be losing the key.
Any one of your keys would open any one of your chests (but not other people's). You'd just have to make another.
Just logged in and my chest has been completely looted, guess I'll have to start burying stuff.
Quote from UncleBenny :Just logged in and my chest has been completely looted, guess I'll have to start burying stuff.

Nah, we need to ban people And we will.
Wow, 50 coal gone

Whoever has a power station set up..I'd like it BACK!
Quote from Crashgate3 :Any one of your keys would open any one of your chests (but not other people's). You'd just have to make another.

Yeah, with diamond and iron?

Oh look, my key is gone.

Let's mine for diamond and iron and then some wood to get my diamond and iron out of my chest to make a pickaxe I just lost while mining.

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

atleast your house isnt destroyed..
I also joined to the server and not using anything from anyone else. Not even a single coal.

Just hiding in your houses to keep mobs away.

username for whitelist: beerdrunkgoat
Mine attracts mobs

I have a tunnel
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Yeah, with diamond and iron?

Oh look, my key is gone.

Let's mine for diamond and iron and then some wood to get my diamond and iron out of my chest to make a pickaxe I just lost while mining.

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Isn't mining the whole point of the game though? What makes it a game? Otherwise you might as well just make a single player map with all the minerals on the surface.
is there a mod on already?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :is there a mod on already?

no.
havent found a suitable one yet.

/edit: i will try again to get the mod working which i tried yesterday.
apparently he did an update to it.
might been the fix.
if you guys want AA in minecraft go to your graphics cards control center and force AA to override any application settings.
Attached images
Untitled.png
kinda looks like it has a overdose bloom D:
just for you guys to know...i will NOT going to (try) to install the mod today.
will have a go at that tomorrow.
What we really need is mipmapping, not AA Also, for me it seems no settings in control panel will affect the game.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :just for you guys to know...i will NOT going to (try) to install the mod today.
will have a go at that tomorrow.

Please, sort out that secure-chest mod. I have to bury my chests now -.-

Going to sleep now. I will plant seeds tommorow
I will be giving out breads to everyone who asks for it...
Attached images
farm.jpg

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG