The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
new world anytime soon??
whats wrong with the current one?
It's a bit dull and it's full of people's projects who hasn't been on for months(?) Going there is like going to singleplayer, I can't find no one
Quote from tomba(fin) :it's a bit dull and it's full of people's projects who hasn't been on for months(?) going there is like going to singleplayer, i can't find no one

stfu.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :It's a bit dull and it's full of people's projects who hasn't been on for months(?) Going there is like going to singleplayer, I can't find no one

Moving the spawn might be another idea.

I came up with the following this a few weeks ago...

How about teaming up for like a group build of sorts... like a town like we had 3 or so worlds ago(yah go ahead and kill me lol...), or something bigger, just to keep us, the active ones busy for a bit of time. Ofc it's not mandatory, only for those who are bored or just would like to spend time or just have fun with fellow players.

Feel free to cover me with hate.
Quote from hp999 :
Feel free to cover me with hate.

*covers the nub with hate*
Everytime I have built something (or am still in the progress of it) you guys want to change the map. I still have that half of land to fill and expanding!

hpski was building that railroad, connect that to other people and you have some new stuff again (win, win: 1. you get to build something and 2. you have everyone connected!)
Whose is the elevated walkway up high that goes all over the place?
Quote from thisnameistaken :Whose is the elevated walkway up high that goes all over the place?

I think that's Weed's.

Oh wait.. only a part of it is.
Who is Weed on here? Same username?
Yeah im (was) also trying to connect ppls houses, so feel free to connect to that bridge.
Quote from Ales_M :Yeah im (was) also trying to connect ppls houses, so feel free to connect to that bridge.

It runs the whole way around my house so there are plenty of places to connect.

I might run a minecart up to it, I'm sick of the long walk up my stairs anyway.

Mah tnt cannon :P
Attached images
2011-06-07_16.31.42.png
2011-06-07_16.31.47.png
2011-06-07_16.31.58.png
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I TRIED TO CONENCT TO LFS MINECRAFT SERVER AND IT SAYS IM NOT WHITE-LISTED
Caps much?
Quote from Mikko1 :LOL

Can i be white listed?

Ask boosted if you can be white listed.

Edit: I just tried to rejoin the server, but now it gives me bad login ;S
restarted the server and add "Mikko1" to the whitelist...as u didnt provide a name i guess that is it.
can you whitelist kirmy1 plz?

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG