The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Never keep more than 100€ on a paypal account..
he made quite a lot of money from that game....
His made a lot of money courtesy of SeaNanners giving a shout out to DaviX during one of his videos. After that it became viral. Hence the 600,000 :S
-
(JackDaMaster) DELETED by JackDaMaster
#29 - 5haz
Some stuff what I built online...

Attached images
screenshot_20100913233752.png
screenshot_20100913233837.png
screenshot_20100913233947.png
screenshot_20100913234033.png
screenshot_20100913234214.png
screenshot_20100913234357.png
I'm annoyed

I dug into the SAME bit of lava. Twice.
Bought this the other day. I found a really nice mine hole underneath my House today, so continued burying my way finding LOTS (Found 23 Diamond ores!!) of Diamond, and that Red Stone stuff. Anyway, I stupidly dig myself a hole to get back to the Surface, flooding the hole with water. I then decide to get to the surface and see where I am. I manage to spot my Home (Thanks to the very tall tower with lava that I built. ) but it's miles away, so I build a quick dirt tower and wait for night to pass.

Then a Creeper sneaks up behind me (They can walk on water?!) and blows me up. Luckily, I manage to quickly build a boat and rush over there to get all my stuff back.

THIS GAME IS AWESOME.
Creepers make free explosives. Yep they walk on water. So do animals. Had a chicken swept into a cave with me.

I got a snow level and dug straight down, grabbing dirt and iron, clearing out a cave. Spiders.....ew, they are creepy. Especially when its dark and you got no clue where they are.

I put a tower of torches and got a compass (useful) to find my way back. I ran into a Zombie nest. I went all MTV with gold stuff. That worked, but the sounds cleared me out of that cave. I left 64 diamond, 29 coal and 13 torches
Just a quick note:

As the server basically is at it's limit, payment is disabled, thus Minecraft Alpha is Free to play ATM. So if you want to try it's newest state before you buy it, now's the time: http://minecraft.net/
wow
me wants
GOOD....GOD!!

That is incredible!
It's not that impressive (imo) considering he just imported the framework of a 3d model someone had already made.

This video of some guy showing off a 16bit computer he built inside minecraft is way more impressive.
That is impressive

EDIT: Can it run Minecraft?
So I walk out of my 1st night hut and what do I see on the roof?

3 ****ING CREEPERS

Damn games trying to screw me over
Wowch o.O
for anybody looking to buy this game

don't do it.

you will never get anything done ever again.
Woah, this game is seriously cool with 3D glasses on! I can almost touch the 2.5-bit pixelated pixelbricks.

If any of you is online on the demo servers, say which one and I'll join.
Stupid game.

I built an entire 3 story house with windows and everything and.. and *bwauaaaaaaaaaah*

THEY DESTROYED IT!

Savages. Sniff.
Quote from Vendetta :for anybody looking to buy this game

don't do it.

Oh really? I've managed to hold down work with Minecraft
I bought this game, and have not played it since.
Quote from Vendetta :

Not true. I've gotten this done...
Attached images
mineFirstGumba.jpg
Goddamit.

i love this game
Yeah its pretty addictive, anyone recommend any texture mods to use?

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG