The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Quote from Joe93 :I fixed up the Lerts sign, sorted the height and redone it in snow as dirt is fugly imo :P and added a heart <3

Oh so you're responsible for that lovely dirt heart LOL
Quote from Joe93 :I fixed up the Lerts sign, sorted the height and redone it in snow as dirt is fugly imo :P and added a heart <3

I saw it across the shore... looked damn awesome
aghhrr, won't let me pay for the game, throws up a verification error

All I had was some dirt and I fail at planning so the height was different (and I cannot make the R)
Can you add Vanesco to whitelist pl0x?
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Can you add Vanesco to whitelist pl0x?

i was just checking this forum...saw new post and thought...noes...hopefully not a new whitelist request!
lol...just kidding, added him
Mkay, my friend has it on his computer at school, let me try it today, I am addicted, probably gonna buy it tonight.
I'm going to have to come check out Lerts soon. My arena is coming along nicely but it is HUGE and I'm going through a lot of materials.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :i was just checking this forum...saw new post and thought...noes...hopefully not a new whitelist request!

make room for NightFly also please
The whitelist is so useless now Just makes Boosted more busy.
Ok, defnately gonna buy, just wondering, how much would Minecraft be in Canadian money?
Quote from Zay :Ok, defnately gonna buy, just wondering, how much would Minecraft be in Canadian money?

about 23.00 IIRC when i bought it two weeks ago.
just my imagination or are the squids not spawning due to mobs being turned off? I wanna dye my wool
Quote from Krammeh :just my imagination or are the squids not spawning due to mobs being turned off? I wanna dye my wool

They spawn....just takes alot of searching and deep sea diving. Go somewhere where people arent
Yeah I just saw one last night. Spawned in a tiny little pool right near the surface.
Quote from -NightFly- :make room for NightFly also please

added.
wouldnt say the whitelist is useless...it prevents random ppl from joining (via the MC site).
I just learned about the wonders of charcoal last night...not sure how I haven't heard about it before but I have been spending way too much time mining for coal apparently.
Quote from Krammeh :just my imagination or are the squids not spawning due to mobs being turned off? I wanna dye my wool

You can make a squid spawner by taking advantage of the fact the squid tend to sink to the bottom of any body of water they're in. Cordon off an area underwater with blocks and carve out a funnel shape at the bottom with a small 4x4 tunnel to let the water out. This will eventually suck out any squid that spawns in the tank, where you can collect and then kill them with lava/cacti/by hand in the usual way.
OK, so I just registered for Paypal, but apparently its gonna take 2-3 days??? Like come on lol, is there any way to speed up the process?
Use a credit card? I was playing 10 seconds after I paid
Quote from Zay :OK, so I just registered for Paypal, but apparently its gonna take 2-3 days??? Like come on lol, is there any way to speed up the process?

Just go to minecraft.net choose paypal to payment method enter your card details and voila...i made my purchase 5 minutes after adding a card to paypal, though it was talking something about 2-3 days.
I had an accident...

That was my tree house. Don't play with matches kids.
Owch, that looks painful!

Logged in today and went donwstairs to the mob farm to see that someone had taken a bit of lava, smashed some glass so the lava moved a different way, and removed ladders.
Nothing 5 minutes couldn't fix but bit rude that it was done in the first place tbh!
This gets even more interesting...

The whole city(well, the majority of it) is on fire. Or in other words, everything out of wood is on fire. Houses made out of cobblestone or other non-flammable material were left untouched(like Krammeh's house, mine or Joe's), but some had lava falls in them though. There were also water/lava falls going down the outside of some buildings.

I'm guessing it was *someone who caused problems a few weeks ago* (even though he told me he was not), since there were three people when I joined the server: me, lionclaw and *someone who caused problems a few weeks ago*. My reason being is the fact that some wooden buildings weren't really burnt down, only 10 blocks or so were on fire.

And on two(afaik) two-doored buildings, the left door was open.
About that *someone who caused problems a few weeks ago* thing... I'm not sure if it was him, but I can't really think of someone else other than him, since he was on the server. I might be wrong though. And I apologize to that person if I am. :/
i think a whitelist reset is in order, everyone who is asking is getting on it, even when they ask for their friends to be put on it... i think that it should only be respectable forum members that get onto the whitelist

with the ammount of damage on the server, i think a restart is in order for that aswel...

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG