The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Nice, new adventures!
See you guys online.
i cant connect ffuuuu what's the ip again? and add TombaFIN and puliukk0 on whitelist
can I join?
add BlakjeKaas to the whitelist plox
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :i cant connect ffuuuu what's the ip again? and add TombaFIN and puliukk0 on whitelist

ip can be found in the first post of this thread
nicks added...be nice.

Quote from BlakjeKaas :can I join?
add BlakjeKaas to the whitelist plox

done.
says im not on whitelist, check the nick again? tombaFIN, small t instead of big T
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :says im not on whitelist, check the nick again? tombaFIN, small t instead of big T

my bad, had a typo in it, try again now
Just bought this the other day.
Can you add me to the whitelist please?
Migz93
You'll have to forgive me if im quiet in game or if i seem to be doing something retarded. Im still trying to get used to minecraft.
Quote from Migz :Just bought this the other day.
Can you add me to the whitelist please?
Migz93
You'll have to forgive me if im quiet in game or if i seem to be doing something retarded. Im still trying to get used to minecraft.

added...just dont take stuff from ppls chests, or destroy buildings...will work out fine then i guess
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :added...just dont take stuff from ppls chests, or destroy buildings...will work out fine then i guess

Nah i don't mean like that, i just mean if i build my house somewhere silly, or i just do anything thats noobish.
Is the IP on the first page correct? Im getting a "Unknown host" error.
Add me to whitelist?

HyperParakeet
Quote from Migz :Nah i don't mean like that, i just mean if i build my house somewhere silly, or i just do anything thats noobish.
Is the IP on the first page correct? Im getting a "Unknown host" error.

yeah its correct.
try to type it instead of copy paste...maybe that will do it.

Quote from mutt107 :Add me to whitelist?

HyperParakeet

added.
Two questions, Did you back up the original map?
And can we not build in the middle of a desert this time? Or have random holes in the ground due to tnt cannons?
have an epic house there now <3
Quote from AstroBoy :Two questions, Did you back up the original map?
And can we not build in the middle of a desert this time? Or have random holes in the ground due to tnt cannons?

yes the other map is backed up.
spawnpoint isnt in the desert
Can I be added to the whitelist please

p4blo32

Thanks.
Any chance of a cartographer pic of the old map? Like those pixel pick thingys??
Boosted you are a boss Thank you so much
Its like a big arrow xD
Oh crap..

Should be repairing someone's house now
The map is awesome! I think I'm responsible for the long stretch to the top left because I decided to go camping far away and see how long I lasted.
im just wondering who build the house in the bottom left corner...never been there
damn I can't keep myself away from the server... has eaten my lfsforum trolling time
Pretty sure that's a good thing Trolling here is boring anyway, you're only trolling trolls.

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG