The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
The iron, or buckets?
iron
Just a stupid question,

Is anyone interested on building a little village somewhere not near the city? that could be used as a base when mobs come and stuff, or just for fun.. :3
anyone?
Quote from Hahmo :Just a stupid question,

Is anyone interested on building a little village somewhere not near the city? that could be used as a base when mobs come and stuff, or just for fun.. :3
anyone?

sure if you got a plan and stuff i'll help build.
Quote from blakehoo88 :sure if you got a plan and stuff i'll help build.

I was thinking of just getting some material, cobblestone and wood etc, in the next couple of days/weeks. And ofc when Boosted gets the Mobs in the server, depends on that aswell..
Add me to white list please!

TEaaron
can you add Seth848 to the whitelist please.
Purchased this earlier today and having great fun online with a friend.
does anyone have any texture packs they can share, that are clean and do not make the game look like S***.
The Painterley pack is pretty good. I use that, along with BetterLight.
Could you whitelist my friend "nightmayer" please?

Also, listening to the Last of the Mohicans soundtrack while playing Minecraft makes everything you do completely epic.
That and Pirates of the Carribean soundtrack
I prefer to listen to movie trailer soundtracks. Epic music makes Minecraft that much more epic.
Quote from titanLS :Could you whitelist my friend "nightmayer" please?

Also, listening to the Last of the Mohicans soundtrack while playing Minecraft makes everything you do completely epic.

added him.
Thanks Boosted
Quote from UncleBenny :I prefer to listen to movie trailer soundtracks. Epic music makes Minecraft that much more epic.

Yes. It does.

I'm dragging out John Williams scores...Something about building to the Imperial March. Or as I term it. A song for evil scheming bastards.
Can you whitelist JMarshall1150 please?
Hey guys, just wondering, is there a free demo version? i like to try it before i buy it.
Quote from Krammeh :Can you whitelist JMarshall1150 please?

just in time before i go to bed
added.

and Zay, see the MC site.
there is an old version of the game free to play...not quite the same version as of now, but gives u a general idea of the game
Quote from Zay :Hey guys, just wondering, is there a free demo version? i like to try it before i buy it.

Classic is free and gives you some idea of it, although there are no mobs and you don't have to collect the materials. You can play it directly on MC.net
I fixed up the Lerts sign, sorted the height and redone it in snow as dirt is fugly imo :P and added a heart <3

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG