The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
being gone for a week, bit bored, and want to play some minecraft, I found this in my cave, WHO DAT?

And btw, could this server possibly get more laggy?
Quote from PoVo :Can I be please white-listed?

My username: LFSPovo

Thanks

Bump
Could you whitelist joseth441 for me?

Its a mate of mine
Quote from PoVo :Bump

hmm i was sure i did that...well done it anyways (again?)

Quote from aroX123 :Could you whitelist joseth441 for me?

Its a mate of mine

as always...u will responsible for any problems he may cause (as BigBrother is still in experimental stage).
Quote from Uke :Are you using mcedit? Post a vid goddamnit if you pull it off.

Using mcedit , single player commands and TomanyItems plugin. Video coming yeah, not finished yet , i thought its gonna be easyer , even though i copyed spawners its still shit lots of work to connect all the water and to make it look good, maybe tommorow. Just for the info , trap is around 250x 250 blocks and has 6 floors. :P
NAIS!
I discovered you can visit the nether in SMP.

Gotta use invedit though, but no big deal really.

Been playing SMP this weekend; built some more stuff, getting into some stuff with redstone. But really starting to get bored of doing nothing

Using invedit is fine and can be fun, but I kinda miss the first days of having the game playing on normal and being scared shitless; now I just play on peaceful because mobs are more of a pest than anything else when I want to build lol, I can't go back to just making a fort and camping out defending it, instead building fun structures has been my project.
Quote from Ales_M :Using mcedit , single player commands and TomanyItems plugin. Video coming yeah, not finished yet , i thought its gonna be easyer , even though i copyed spawners its still shit lots of work to connect all the water and to make it look good, maybe tommorow. Just for the info , trap is around 250x 250 blocks and has 6 floors. :P

250x250 might be overkill.
Can someone please PM or explain to me how to set up my own server?? For just me and a few people? Just something simple.
Quote from AstroBoy :Can someone please PM or explain to me how to set up my own server?? For just me and a few people? Just something simple.

Quote :Multiplayer beta server software

Minecraft beta multiplayer support is currently under heavy development, and is riddled with bugs. You can help test it, though. It will get better soon, I promise!
If you're running on windows and just want to set up a server easily, download Minecraft_Server.exe, place it anywhere you want, then run it.

http://www.minecraft.net/download.jsp
Quote from AstroBoy :Can someone please PM or explain to me how to set up my own server?? For just me and a few people? Just something simple.

Get this, allows you to admin the server, spawn items, control weather etc.

Really good once you get it working
Could you also whitelist "domlfs" for me?
He's under lfs name "Deutschland2007" and just bought minecraft, he wont do much harm :P
Here is the game "Chambered" that notch worked on in 2 days. Hopefully someone figures out how to start the game.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/ld48/index.html

Edit: Alright space bar is use to select menu items
This was featured on the Minecraft site but wow how amazing, a step-time sequencer programmable using a piano roll interface, and he even prettied it up with a piston-driven player piano style front end. Proper amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt1fOED0vC8
Quote from aroX123 :Could you also whitelist "domlfs" for me?
He's under lfs name "Deutschland2007" and just bought minecraft, he wont do much harm :P

didnt actually see that post till today...
added.
I have a server now too. We have plugins like Tomanyitems , fly , warps,...
Its dedicated to building awesome buildings and redstone devices without any digging , survival etc. But you need Tomanyitems installed for singleplayer(well its not a must) , which allows all items you need, just by presing e. Its mainly a fun server , where ppl can show what they can build without much effort and with lots of creativity.
Server ip is 95.141.41.137:28365
Maybe ill make make whitelist later , if we spot some problems. All welcome. Pm me if you have any questions.

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG