The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Welcome aboard. I already said hi to ya on server
we need some kind of whitelist and fast, finnish noobs came in and brought bunch of creepers in my house, and coming there all the time letting doors open and stealing stuff. now im defending my property.
if i find my place ****ed up in the morning that's it for me.
How did they find our place?
**** the server, the faggot came in my property and killed me. took all my diamond stuff etc. ill be back when theres some server mod on. the name was schi.. something, maybe sam or someone remembers it.

i told nikopdr about it, he bring his all gay friends with him. ****ing nice. mc ruined once again.

and i just finished my mansion. such a lot of work and now its for nothing wohoo. the fag is now probably destroying it
Quote from Crashgate3 :Scimitar?

that's it.

good thing is i get my life back
Quote from RasmusL :I can has too? No?

you build your pyramid! can you tell me if my house is still standing there? if you are on the server?
Yeah it's fine...
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :**** the server, the faggot came in my property and killed me. took all my diamond stuff etc. ill be back when theres some server mod on. the name was schi.. something, maybe sam or someone remembers it.

i saw you also killing him, he got a bit mad. sorry, i tried stopping him and he wouldnt really listen to me.

Quote from Tomba(FIN) :i told nikopdr about it, he bring his all gay friends with him. ****ing nice. mc ruined once again.

Sorry, but i cant really be held responsible for what scimitar would do, sometimes he is a bit unexpectable, mostly a good guy though. but how they found you place was following me, sorry

Quote from Tomba(FIN) :and i just finished my mansion. such a lot of work and now its for nothing wohoo. the fag is now probably destroying it

nah, it's still up. its still in one piece when i left it
i killed him because he was bringing all the creepers to my place and blowing them up. he was on my property doing silly stuff i have rights to kill him there
Addicteddddddd :bigeyes2:
Boosted can you whitelist my brother cccombo_breaker, when you get the new mod up?
Well, I got it as well...

Add DevilDaree (Some punk took DevilDare... first time I encountered this in 6 odd years...).

Might hop on sometime.
can you add me to the whitelist aswell

chris_uk
So which is the server with the most LFS players?

If I need to be added, TEaaron

Thanks
Quote from FPVaaron :So which is the server with the most LFS players?

If I need to be added, TEaaron

Thanks

There is only one; IP adress is in the first post.
the forum now also has an announcement section, in which i will provide infos about updates, changes and such.
if the server is down check there first.

http://lfsmc.freeforums.org/index.php
boosted, ban scimitar?
only going to if other ppl agree.
i cant check what happend and i understand ur not happy, but i cant just ban because 1 player wants it.
if other also think hes doing too much bad stuff i will.
Boosted, can I suggest you get server rules enforced? I came on to find my stuff gone, I'm okay with getting wood back, but when it's stone/irion (both non respawning resources)

EDIT: I'm doing a texture pack, gonna put on yer forums
I am hooked.

Its crazy how a simple block builder can be so addicting and enjoyable. I think I am going to regret buying this.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :only going to if other ppl agree.
i cant check what happend and i understand ur not happy, but i cant just ban because 1 player wants it.
if other also think hes doing too much bad stuff i will.

ask sam, or rasmoo, or whoever.
Quote from DevilDare :I am hooked.

Its crazy how a simple block builder can be so addicting and enjoyable. I think I am going to regret buying this.

Same... I'm considering various big projects right now, but haven't pinned it down yet. It would be cool to build something like a battleship or replica death star. So many ideas, so little time!
I'm sketching out a 1:1 battleship replica

You wanna help me?

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG