The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Mother of all mob-traps. Wip.
Attached images
2011-08-31_13.15.32.png
Quote from Ales_M :Mother of all mob-traps. Wip.

Is that one on your server? Might check it out later today.
Quote from Uke :Is that one on your server? Might check it out later today.

Yes. And its done. Giving 40k items per hour. To beat wr I need to make it 3 times bigger.. Dissapointed.
But good think is I leraned this new design of spawners, which takes 5 times less space and its 10 times more efficient, which is good.:P
And for Uke , check 2nd pic , loot is coming liek that constanly with no delays.
Attached images
2011-08-31_15.05.24.png
2011-08-31_15.12.27.png
Quote from Ales_M :Yes. And its done. Giving 40k items per hour. To beat wr I need to make it 3 times bigger.. Dissapointed.
But good think is I leraned this new design of spawners, which takes 5 times less space and its 10 times more efficient, which is good.:P
And for Uke , check 2nd pic , loot is coming liek that constanly with no delays.

Explains why are you impossible to spot on LFS
mcedit slayers are nowhere near as fun as true crafted
Quote from Krammeh :mcedit slayers are nowhere near as fun as true crafted

Lmao!!!

Would love too see you build something that size true crafted. looks like you have no idea.
So what makes it more efficient than other mob traps?
I guess it's an interesting thing to do in single player if you've got a few days spare. I don't suppose it would be useful in multiplayer unless you're hosting the hackiest server on earth.
One cell in SMP could be reasonable as a community project, where everybody contributes raw materials and time to put it together.
Quote from thisnameistaken : unless you're hosting the hackiest server on earth.

Indeed.

I guess ill just stop posting in this thread. -.-
Quote from legoflamb :One cell in SMP could be reasonable as a community project, where everybody contributes raw materials and time to put it together.

You still need a sticky piston for every floor block that can spawn a mob, it's pretty ridiculous in terms of resources required. If you had to gather the resources to build it there would surely be more efficient mob grinders you could be building instead.
Quote from Ales_M :Indeed.

I guess ill just stop posting in this thread. -.-

How else I will be updated about your crazy inventions? D:
Quote from thisnameistaken :You still need a sticky piston for every floor block that can spawn a mob, it's pretty ridiculous in terms of resources required. If you had to gather the resources to build it there would surely be more efficient mob grinders you could be building instead.

Some people just want to play casually, some people want to make the best mob spawner its possible. Some people ask "but if you use hacked items to make the mobtrap, why don't you just spawn tnt?". Well, because the idea is to make the biggest, the baddest mobspawner in town, not get the biggest and baddest amounts of tnt.
Yeah I understand that. Who am I to tell anyone what they should and shouldn't do with Minecraft. I was just saying this kind of thing is only practical under an ideal set of conditions involving hacky mods, not really a multiplayer-friendly build.
Quote from Ales_M :Lmao!!!

Would love too see you build something that size true crafted. looks like you have no idea.

when did I say creating THAT one?
Can you add me and my girlfriend to white list?

TEaaron
Maddi24
added.
Is this a new map?
depends how long uve been gone i guess...it been on for some time now.

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG