The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
can i haz moar wyteleest?

crwurabus

ty
Quote from AstroBoy :Now whos going to pilot my helicopter and bring you awesome arial shots of the hockey ring xD Can i plz be on the whitelist??

Haha I do like your helicopter out there. Also whoever built that huge airplane needs to get it finished because that looks pretty cool as well.
And apparently the plane is no longer there, disappointing.
The plane was mine, took it down last night, replaced it with an upsidedown house, might do more upsidedown things

BTW whitelist me plz CrazYOzziE
Quote from AstroBoy :Now whos going to pilot my helicopter and bring you awesome arial shots of the hockey ring xD Can i plz be on the whitelist??

if thats ur nick ingame too then ive added u.
added the other ones as well.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :if thats ur nick ingame too then ive added u.

Alexcool21 please
trollface.jpg
Anyone got a creeper painting in their house?

Can't find a bigger picture :|
Quote from speed1230 :Anyone got a creeper painting in their house?

Can't find a bigger picture :|

Yep, I do : > Above the couch.

Edit: that is it
Thought I was on whitelist. Did you reset it or something?
Quote from SidiousX :Thought I was on whitelist. Did you reset it or something?

yes...see older posts why.
what was ur nick?
adding friends of friends again? no use of whitelist
Quote from (SaM) :Who is that? Your friend?

Just trolling, my friend.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :if thats ur nick ingame too then ive added u.

Oh sorry its Chadwick890 thats my in game name.
Ok, so paypal is all registered, so I click on buy now in minecraft and I click log in and stuff on paypal. Then apparently I have to give them my damn credit car number. Well guss what? I DONT HAVE A FREAKIN MASTERCARD OR VISA OR AMERICAN EXPRESS AND I WANT THE STUPID GAME. Ive been waiting for 5 days for my account to be activated, I have enough money in paypal, and i cant fricken compltete the stupid payment! Is there a way to bypass this step? Answere ASAP.
Thanks,
zay
^^ easiest thing is to buy a gift/electronic only CC. That's what i did and was playing with-in 30 seconds.
That protected forest outside the city? Burning.
I guess it was set on fire, and that means the whitelist is sort of useless again. Shame.
Quote from Jertje :That protected forest outside the city? Burning.
I guess it was set on fire, and that means the whitelist is sort of useless again. Shame.

I wouldn't necessarily say that. It's quite possible a lava lake was generated next to a tree when a player went exploring. I've seen it loads of times.
This time it wasn't my fault! I only did the bar (by mistake, I might add)
Quote from (SaM) :I wouldn't necessarily say that. It's quite possible a lava lake was generated next to a tree when a player went exploring. I've seen it loads of times.

That´s also possible. I suppose I became a bit of a doomsday thinker lately. Everytime I see fire my spider sense goes tingling
If you're talking about the tree house, nycska accidentally burned it down (again). Apparently a fully contained fire can still spread, I've observed it myself placing a wooden note block on top of a dirt block with a still lava block underneath.
Yep, it was my own fault. The thing that bugs me is this... I went out in the woods and tested the fireplace first this time. I built a test model and planted trees all around it. The leaves grew to within 1 block of the flame and still didn't catch fire. As soon as I build the same thing up in my house it burns the whole thing down...

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG