The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
I call wtfbshax!

No way a minecart can bust through 20 blocks

Youtube it?

I need constant reminders that I'll wind up somewhere else thanks to the Nether, awesome though
No silly, I slid down them, However I think that was seriously glitched ( It lagged like hell when it was bouncing ) I just typed what I visually saw, Loosing diamond for that is worth it!
need. better. computer.
i can't believe my computer is so crappy it lags on mine craft of all games!!! FML!
Well, I finally bought Minecraft. I had other stuff to pay first but now it's time to give Notch what he deserves.

Quote from mutt107 :need. better. computer.
i can't believe my computer is so crappy it lags on mine craft of all games!!! FML!

Well, you gotta consider that almost all other games go through months of optimization to make it run as smooth as possible, where as Minecraft is made by one developer and it's still in Alpha state. Besides that, it's using Java for what it's not really meant to do AND, constantly randomly generating huge environments.

Unless of course all recent games make your computer lag. Then it IS crappy.
Quote from (SaM) :Well, I finally bought Minecraft. I had other stuff to pay first but now it's time to give Notch what he deserves.

Well, you gotta consider that almost all other games go through months of optimization to make it run as smooth as possible, where as Minecraft is made by one developer and it's still in Alpha state. Besides that, it's using Java for what it's not really meant to do AND, constantly randomly generating huge environments.

Unless of course all recent games make your computer lag. Then it IS crappy.

1.6ghz dual core 1gb of RAM, intel gma 950(my computer is crappy :P)
i don't play minecraft but i'm told those of you who do will find this amusing.

Do you mean:

Need hugssssssssssssssssssssssssss
*BOOM*

Creepers can climb ladders now. I was just finishing building my watch tower, only to have a creeper climb all the way up and explode in mah face.
Creepers could always climb ladders, just as skeletons and zombies.
Trick to prevent them: have a space of one block next to the ladder all the way from bottom to top on each side, so the mobs ocasionally drop off while climbing.
I've been playing this too much - I opened a bottle of beer last night and the 'psshhh' noise made me, for a fraction of a second, think 'oh shiii..'.
^ LOL. You're thinking too literally

I decided to build an underground lair, similar to the X-System for those of you who've watched that. Only mine was horizontal.

It went VERY well till I met an ocean
ssssssssssssssssssssssss'up guys
Quote from Töki (HUN) :16-bit ALU in Minecraft.

Think somebody posted that, pretty cool! So I actually saw a skeleton riding a spider, worst damn thing I've ever experienced. I knew it was rare, and was surprised when I saw it.
TNT+creepers=hilarity
Quote from Crashgate3 :I've been playing this too much - I opened a bottle of beer last night and the 'psshhh' noise made me, for a fraction of a second, think 'oh shiii..'.

I can relate. While out biking today I saw some black specks on the gray tarmac in front of me and thought "ooh, coal".
Time to take a break then.
-
(Nadeo4441) DELETED by Nadeo4441
Can someon tell me what are the system requirements?
In the web dont say it, and googling i only find ramdon requirements....

Seense my VC die, i have p4 3.6 - 2gb ram - 64mb ram VC onboard, can i run it?
If you fiddle with the in game settings like Render distance and perhaps set Graphics to Fast instead of Fancy you should be okay with that setup.

The game isn't very graphics heayy so don't worry about the GPU; the main factor is the CPU which has to randomly generate the world.
Just survived my first night of minecraft, it was ridiculously scary!
The maps aren't huge however, You only need to generate it once.

512x512x90-ish

I think anyway, It's 512 blocks left and right from your spawning point, it's about 90 down from your spawning point and about 64-ish up depending on how high you are when you spawn.

And yeah, my first night was confusing o.O I didn't go inside though, I was still building my mega fort.
Quote from TehPaws3D :The maps aren't huge however, You only need to generate it once.

512x512x90-ish

I think anyway, It's 512 blocks left and right from your spawning point, it's about 90 down from your spawning point and about 64-ish up depending on how high you are when you spawn.

And yeah, my first night was confusing o.O I didn't go inside though, I was still building my mega fort.

Maps are 128 vertically and infinite horizontally.

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG