The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Ok, but next time tell Nick to ask me rather than go and destroy my work.

Quote from [RCG]Boosted :.

I'm not on white list any more?
-
(FPVaaron) DELETED by FPVaaron
Quote from FPVaaron :Ok, but next time tell Nick to ask me rather than go and destroy my work.

I'm not on white list any more?

I already told him he was an idiot for doing it xD
Not going to lie im fair annoyed, my house on the hill in the city not only is the whole front side of it missing so is the tree it was build around
Next time a patch come out i think the server should stay down till it can properly protected.
Quote from Fredthebest :oIgnoranceo here. I didn't touch your stairs bro. It was nick, not me.

Aaron, Nick admitted it on MSN last night to me, said he took out over 100 stairs and it was hard work
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :u should be...what was ur nick again?

Working now, must have been a bug.

Quote from DieKolkrabe :Aaron, Nick admitted it on MSN last night to me, said he took out over 100 stairs and it was hard work

Yes he is a wanker.
There was also 60 torches stolen from those stairs, coal stolen from multiple furnaces and iron ingots taken from my store room.
i forgot to say...a mod for chest protection is on again.
/lwc is the command.
will shows further infos about each command.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :i forgot to say...a mod for chest protection is on again.
/lwc is the command.
will shows further infos about each command.

It seems that the /lwc command isn't working. After locking chests/blocks/etc., using the info command gives "block not registered" even if it has been locked.
Will you guys be starting a new world soon, I know an awesome seed =)
Quote from titanLS :It seems that the /lwc command isn't working. After locking chests/blocks/etc., using the info command gives "block not registered" even if it has been locked.

did u try to let somebody else access it?
So the lwc thing works even if the /lwc -i command says the chest is "not registered"? Also there is no confirmation when you try to lock your chest by using the /lwd -c private command?

Anyways, apparently now we can lock all our chests and furnaces right?

Personally I'd like that all chest were automatically private and locked and you'd need to use those commands only if you wanted to make them available for different people too
i cant really tell if it works or not.
would be nice if some1 could tell me if it does.
if it doesnt i (or somebody else) hopefully find a better (working) one.
I can't tell either and without warp no one will come to the city and test it..
Quote from titanLS :I can't tell either and without warp no one will come to the city and test it..

test what?
The lwc commands, there is no confirmation that /lwc -c private actually locks anything, is there? As posted, lwc -i still lists all "locked" blocks as not registered...
Great, somebody took my diamonds from my hidden chest. What the hell people.
Quote from Nadeo4441 :Great, somebody took my diamonds from my hidden chest. What the hell people.

That's the reason i prefer to stay underground and carry all my valuables with me.
It was underground. Actually, my chest was hidden in the wall, un-spottable, behind some secret doors (paintings and switches). That's why im curious.
Quote from Nadeo4441 :It was underground. Actually, my chest was hidden in the wall, un-spottable, behind some secret doors (paintings and switches). That's why im curious.

thanks for that info, 1 player has been removed from the whitelist.
From reading this thread it sounds like the "white" list is usually full of pricks.

I haven't come across any arseholes yet but I don't have anything worth stealing either.
Quote from thisnameistaken :From reading this thread it sounds like the "white" list is usually full of pricks.

It's full of good guys. All it takes is 1 prick to make the list worthless.

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG