The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
i will try to get chest protection working again today.
dont know why it broke
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Now we know our thief. Who is the guy who built it?

I don't know who built it, who ever did sure did not ask my permission to take all that stone, not that it's that big of a deal I needed to clear up some of that storage space.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :i will try to get chest protection working again today.
dont know why it broke

Thanks man much appreciated.
Quote from FPVaaron :I don't know who built it, who ever did sure did not ask my permission to take all that stone, not that it's that big of a deal I needed to clear up some of that storage space.

Go in and take it over.
I am tired of the spawn point being on top of a tree, I am getting more tempted each day to burn down the forest.
can you please add sculptorix to whitelist...

this will be my 1st online experience in minecraft...
Quote from Octane :can you please add sculptorix to whitelist...

this will be my 1st online experience in minecraft...

added.
please read the rules.
Thinking about (well not really...I will be) buying this.

What I need is tips please and whatever the invatition to the whitelist is as well....as long as it's a good thing.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Thinking about (well not really...I will be) buying this.

What I need is tips please and whatever the invatition to the whitelist is as well....as long as it's a good thing.

You probably won't be playing anything else for a good week or so. And you can only get whitelisted by telling boosted your minecraft user name, which you get after you buy the game. Have fun!
Quote from SidiousX : And you can only get whitelisted by telling boosted your minecraft user name, which you get after you buy the game. Have fun!

Nop, just register your username on minecraft.net and post it to boosted...You can later buy the game under your minecraft account.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :What I need is tips please

There's a tute video on Youtube about how to survive your first night in Minecraft. That will teach you probably everything you need to know for your first few days of play.
The castle is from SidiousX, FYI. Even though, IIRC, everything he got was gifted or mined from downstairs.
Quote from FPVaaron :It's funny how 15,000 cobble stone goes missing from my storage the same day a mammoth cobble stone castle appears 200 blocks from my house.

Quote from mamoru :The castle is from SidiousX, FYI. Even though, IIRC, everything he got was gifted or mined from downstairs.

Yeah Nick told me to take as much cobblestone as I needed. I wasn't stealing.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Now we know our thief. Who is the guy who built it?

And no, I'm not the thief. Me, and several others witnessed a guy named "dontworry" steal and grief. As stated before.
Quote from SidiousX :And no, I'm not the thief. Me, and several others witnessed a guy named "dontworry" steal and grief. As stated before.

sorry
FWIW SidiousX is my closest neighbour on the new map and he's no troll.
Add me to whitelist please: Xteria

Quote from DejaVu :Add me to whitelist please: Xteria

added.
and about chest protection, still looking into it.
Bugger...add me to the whitelist and all please. MackeTheStaggie

Damn I'm hooked

BTW Is there any recomended mods (texture packs etc) that I should be on the look out or is it all good from the get go?
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Bugger...add me to the whitelist and all please. MackeTheStaggie

Damn I'm hooked

BTW Is there any recomended mods (texture packs etc) that I should be on the look out or is it all good from the get go?

I was always putting off downloading a texture pack because 1. I thought it'd ruin my game, and 2. I liked the "look" of minecraft.

But my brother had me download this one
http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=77619

I LOVE this skin pack. It makes minecraft look so much better than before. I highly recommend trying it out.
Thanks to who ever added the water system to my under ground.

To the person who stole 100 saplings from my chest how ever, If I find who you are I will rape you for every item you have.
chest protection is back on, but dont know if it actually works as it should be.
was nobody on to test with

commands are:

/cpublic -> /lwc -create public
/cpassword <password> -> /lwc -create password <password>
/cprivate -> /lwc -create private
/cunlock <password> -> /lwc -unlock <password>
/cinfo -> /lwc -info
/cremove -> /lwc -r protection

the first commands will do fine, no need for the long versions.

/edit: just tested with sam - chest protection works.
so u can put ur valuables back in there now

usage: type /cprivate
then tap the chest with the left mousebutton.
it will tell you that the chest has been locked.
Okay, Boosted and I did some basic testing of the plugin: it seems to work just fine, he made a chest private and I could not access it nor destroy it, as it should!

When you can, go online and protect whatever you want to protect. If anything does not work as it is supposed to work, let us know.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :chest protection is back on,

And some twat has declared ownership of two of my chests in my house already. Anything I can do to get them back?

Actually is there any way to find out who's taken control of these chests? They are at:

X:310, Y:65, Z:28+29
X:310, Y:65, Z:31+32

Sick of getting trolled now tbh.
Ah shit hang on they're my locks! I didn't realise my locks from the last time the chest mod was on would still be there.

Silly me...

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG