The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Click the link

From what I've read on the forums, they're split into 'chunks' of 16x16x128 and it'll only generate chunks as it needs to as you move around. This is why your save file stadily gets bigger as you play, as you move around and it generates more of the map for you. Your view in the map editor would have just been showing what's been generated so far.
so, i bought it as well. >_>

not the greatest game i ever had but somewhat fun.
anyone has a server for some fun multiplayermining?
the "free" servers i saw so far were crowded by ppl who only cared about building huge stuff (which is ok) but if u wanna leave the process u got a problem >_>

no one around with an "LFS" server i guess?
Hmm for some reason my WASD keys no longer move my person, the mouse is laggy and I can only jump...
Okay, stream is down. That was alot of fun. Didn't think much people would join but there were plenty. Will do it again soon!

Fun memories, like the Levitator 8000 house, **** pumpkinhead, spazzing out on dubstep, punching cows in the face with flowers and blowing up entire Minecraft (my backyard) as the grand finale.
#131 - Uke
So, this is where I spawned ;S

Attached images
nimetön.png
Accidently played it when i clicked someone's link on 1st page. It pulls you in for a good 20 minutes, but i can't be bothered to build stuff like you guys. Im just too lazy. Unless it's gmod of course. Might be the graphics that turn me off.
Quote from TehPaws3D :How do you know this? I've used a map editor alot and I only see about 512.

That's because the map is generated as you go. It isn't infinite though, but "only" about 8 times larger than the surface of the earth.
My current project - mining below the waterline (with glass panels for extra style)
Attached images
underwater1.png
what sort of glass is that?
never seen before...i only know the normal one.
Can anyone recommend a good Minecraft modding tool? I want to have infinite blocks of stuff, so that I can build objects without the worry of running out.
Just bought it, omg it's so cool
That is a pretty awesome map in general.
I'm pissed

I spent hours building a 1:1 scale Saturn V/launch tower. It got destroyed. THANKS FOR NOTHING ZOMBIES!!
Quote from DieKolkrabe :I'm pissed

I spent hours building a 1:1 scale Saturn V/launch tower. It got destroyed. THANKS FOR NOTHING ZOMBIES!!

Put it on peaceful, then you don't get nasty exploding zombies.
I did however save my world....while suffocating

I put it on easy to get string for a bow
You have to connect once to verify that your username has purchsed thegame, before it will allow you to play the alpha version offline.

It's 10 Euro, or about 13 dollars... go buy one and support the game. Or play the freee version and wait for the site to come up (it was having probs earlier but is working now).

Loving it
IP?

Been trying to find a mining server...
Following to the blog from notch, there is going to be a new update today or tomorrow with some nice SMP features.

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG