The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
I hate this game.
i had all the stuff i wanted and a little lava spewed up onto me and i died...
He DID make indefinite fire
Quote from mutt107 :I hate this game.
i had all the stuff i wanted and a little lava spewed up onto me and i died...

Find the folder Saves, right click, previous versions. Restore.
multiplayer mining = fun
Alright, minecraft.net is getting DDoS'd, who the hell would DDoS minecraft?!?!
#59 - 5haz
4chan's lot of course, they can't stand there being anything positive or constructive on the internet.
Kotaku.com

Quote :"It's purpose is to send Notch a clear message of how the future of minecraft will turn out unless he gets to work, namely by influencing the amount of sales taking place, due to the attacks.
Start providing your customers with the updates that you promise them.
We have roughly 83,000 bots available, and preserved for this seizure, we could if we wanted to keep this going for weeks, however we have decided to give it a week, and see whether or not your attitude, and commitment will change, we believe it will when money stops rolling in for the time being..."

Disgusting behaviour. Bunch of sad loners.

Although we could do something similar to LFS. Scawen, you got 1 week to release the patch.

#61 - 5haz
Forcing progress by halting progress? They need to take a second look at their tactics.

Someone needs to show these people that there are quite a few things more important in life than Minecraft updates.
Quote from 5haz :Forcing progress by halting progress? They need to take a second look at their tactics.

Someone needs to show these people that there are quite a few things more important in life than Minecraft updates.

Exactly like sueing your best friend for $65 Million or sueing someone for stealing your idea forr $650 million and oh wait thats just facebook

But seriously why attack minecraft....i mean seriously? Notch could always just close down the site and gtfo with everyone's money.....You'd have better luck balancing a coin on a piece of rope.
#63 - 5haz
Because people think the internet owes them everything right now and for free. Developers are going to start having to write clauses into their terms & conditions along the lines of 'users are not entitled to updates and expansions by right, so cut the bitching and whining'. This poorly thought out attack is just a part of this spoilt 7 year old attitude which has grown with the number of internet users over the past 10 years.

And while all this petty fighting over nothing is going on, the best years of millions of young people's lives are passing them by... While they're launching computer attacks on a games website for not providing them with new virtual toys, what a waste of a life.
Dun dun DUNNN.. I just bought it
Quote from 5haz :there are quite a few things more important in life than Minecraft updates.

Yup, LFS updates
I love it!

After spending my first night in the game hiding in a tree from two zombies and a skeleton, I now have a little shelter and have just crafted a furnace - I've now got windows and doors for my mountaintop home.
How do you place blocks in mid air?
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :Build a tower, and remove the ones below

[]
[] <- Remove
[] <-
[] <-
[] <-

You little camper!

How would you get out and in again if you need some chicken?
-
Quote from brandons48 :... Eh?

You mean you get a little flowing tower? And I assumed you camp in that?
-
Mine's in a forest

Other one's up a hill
Last night I found a huge flat cliff which I thought would be amazing to build my home in, really high up looking out over the world - I spent ages making a scaffold to get up there and start hollowing it out - the first block I removed turned out to have an underground lake behind it which poured out of the hole, washed me off my platform and swept me down a cavern system, miles underground which I then had to spend an hour making my way out of - I only had two torches at first and only enough wood for about 20 more plus a workbench to make a sword and more picks, plus I had to find the coal and iron to make them.

The feeling as I broke through to daylight though was amazing. Plus I think I'm going to incorporate the spring into my interior design.
Does anyone play on any Survival Multiplayer servers?
Survival Multiplayer is kind of broken, since health doesn't work yet, there's no actual survival involved.
what exactly is this game? iv watched a few vids on youtube and its still unclear...

Is it like a 3d Dwarf Fortress or just a 3d constrution sandbox?...

Ive been playing Dwarf Fortress for the last while and its great fun tho im always open to new options...
What is Dwarf Fortress?

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG