The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :you sure?
iirc u always spawn somewhere different each time u enter the nether.

Nope, every portal on the Overworld creates one in the Nether and you enter the Nether through that portal. It's now back to how it was before the server crashed and wouldn't restart, but that's okay, I can dig through again
Quote from thisnameistaken :Plugins-wise, is it possible to set both a home and a spawn point? Thought it might be useful for fast traveling between two locations.

i think i had this...broke?
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :i think i had this...broke?

"An internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command". You said (when I told you quite a while ago ) you'd have to fix the permissions to get it working again
Haven't touched it since maybe early april. Shall be on later
Great that the servers still going!
Would you mind adding a friend of mine, cenwalh
I promise he won't cause any trouble!
Boosted, Is there any chance you could turn off the mobs from our server for one day? :P
Quote from Uke :Boosted, Is there any chance you could turn off the mobs from our server for one day? :P

WHAT??? You drunk?
Quote from Ales_M :WHAT??? You drunk?

Nah.. Some nub (hpski) left a dirt bridge inside my mob trap, tons of mobs get stuck there and I can't fix it with all the mobs on
I got lots of tnt, lets go mine his house? xD
Quote from Uke :Nah.. Some nub (hpski) left a dirt bridge inside my mob trap, tons of mobs get stuck there and I can't fix it with all the mobs on

Mobs won't spawn within 20something blocks of a player, so you could clear them out unless it's a massively (pointlessly) large mob trap. I've had to go back into mine sometimes and with a bit of hacking with a sword and hanging some torches quickly it's fine.

Or if your trap is just way too big, just wall off the broken bit and forget about it.

Job done.
When ur working inside mob spawners and your building stuff (bridges,walls) which you wanna remove fast after your done, just use flamable materials , so when ur done , you just burn them down on a way when ur removing torches. Safe way to get job done.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Mobs won't spawn within 20something blocks of a player, so you could clear them out unless it's a massively (pointlessly) large mob trap. I've had to go back into mine sometimes and with a bit of hacking with a sword and hanging some torches quickly it's fine.

Or if your trap is just way too big, just wall off the broken bit and forget about it.

Job done.

What is pointless about endless stacks of tnt?
Quote from Uke :What is pointless about endless stacks of tnt?

I'm just saying, my mob trap isn't unmanageably big and I've got a chest full of sulphur out of it already. Which I'm still trying to decide what to do with - I can't just blow the shit out of everything because a load of people have got mineshafts under my house.
Quote from Ales_M :I got lots of tnt, lets go mine his house? xD

I have got TNT aswell so screw u

Oh btw... you left your bridges in there aswell since I saw mobs being stuck on the left side.
So the nether seems to be very strange in multiplayer, we now seem to have 2 portals in the nether itself, one of them randomly coming out in a big cave system underneath someones house! I've linked that portal with my portal in the nether if anyones interested
Also
Could cenwalh be whitelisted please?
Quote from hp999 :I have got TNT aswell so screw u

Oh btw... you left your bridges in there aswell since I saw mobs being stuck on the left side.

the bridge was on the 1st floor, so either of us couldhave left it. I blamed it on you because your a nub : P
Go to Nether with 1.5 heart left. Try to walk to zombie pigmen. Walking goes funny (I was walking slowly for some reason and wasn't holding shift). I try to hit a zombie pigmen and I suddenly have full health.

As the moron I am, I finally hit him and there suddenly are 6 of them, 3 of which I killed. I then teleported (/home) back home but came in another place (probably which was above me at that time in the normal world) Very big house made of smoothstone. Another /home brought me home and I had full health again and was left with 6 cooked meat. Which I didn't use and still got my full health.
Quote from mamoru :Go to Nether with 1.5 heart left. Try to walk to zombie pigmen. Walking goes funny (I was walking slowly for some reason and wasn't holding shift). I try to hit a zombie pigmen and I suddenly have full health.

As the moron I am, I finally hit him and there suddenly are 6 of them, 3 of which I killed. I then teleported (/home) back home but came in another place (probably which was above me at that time in the normal world) Very big house made of smoothstone. Another /home brought me home and I had full health again and was left with 6 cooked meat. Which I didn't use and still got my full health.

When you do /home in the nether, you spawn in somewhere else, because in the nether 1 block is 8 blocks in the normal word, and the scales get messed up.
Quote from J@mes :So the nether seems to be very strange in multiplayer, we now seem to have 2 portals in the nether itself, one of them randomly coming out in a big cave system underneath someones house! I've linked that portal with my portal in the nether if anyones interested
Also
Could cenwalh be whitelisted please?

ive added him...but not only him, but you also will be responsible if he causes trouble...its the only way to ensure that there are very few problems on the server right now.
still havent had the time to set up group permissions
Cheers! If he causes any trouble i'll beat the crap out of him
server down?
Quote from Uke :It has been the whole day accidentally.

if noone reports i dont know it
so if it is, let me know either here, over at the mc forum, msn ect...
its back up.
WTF, I suddenly spawn somewhere totally different from where I was last time!

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG