The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
So hows the world looking??? Ive been busy and not checked?? Anything awesome??
nikkiminaj May drop in here and there
Got a Failed to connect to the server.

Connection refused : Connect

What does this mean?
Quote from jegorchangai :Got a Failed to connect to the server.

Connection refused : Connect

What does this mean?

dont know why it happend again, its back online.
Still nobody willing to PM a map of the server? I understand why you don't want it published, I just want to see some of the epicness.
The server has been pretty dead for the last couple of days.
I was thinking of making a log flume kinda like this one on the server. It will be a pretty big project, and any help with the flume would be most appreciated.

I have come up with a technique that matches the speed of a down hill flume, but can be continuous on level surface, and can make a gradual slope upward, while maintaining forward momentum.

If you would like to help just "/home worenwallis". there will be signs posted to the direction of the site of the log flume. Also, watch my tutorial on how to make the water flow so that there will be less explaining on the server.

As for the building plan of the flume, there is none! We'll Just direct it where ever we fancy at the moment.
Quote from legoflamb :I was thinking of making a log flume kinda like this one on the server. It will be a pretty big project, and any help with the flume would be most appreciated.

I have come up with a technique that matches the speed of a down hill flume, but can be continuous on level surface, and can make a gradual slope upward, while maintaining forward momentum.

If you would like to help just "/home worenwallis". there will be signs posted to the direction of the site of the log flume. Also, watch my tutorial on how to make the water flow so that there will be less explaining on the server.

As for the building plan of the flume, there is none! We'll Just direct it where ever we fancy at the moment.

We should make this instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... p;list=PL78C7A2DC1A403545
That looks mighty fun!
Just to get things right, the one that uploaded the movie, it's one of the developers or a freelance mod'er?
Quote from The Very End :That looks mighty fun!
Just to get things right, the one that uploaded the movie, it's one of the developers or a freelance mod'er?

sadly a mod'er
Quote from The Very End :That looks mighty fun!

Jeb is part of the dev team. Generally he is the one who adds stuff to Minecraft. Which is sort of a pity...

It would be cool if you'd have your wolves around you, so if you would shoot an arrow at a creeper, they'd go after it and kill it.
Quote from mutt107 :sadly a mod'er

Uhm, no?

Pretty sure its part of the dev team. Hence 1.4.
Quote from hp999 :Jeb is part of the dev team. Generally he is the one who adds stuff to Minecraft. Which is sort of a pity...

It would be cool if you'd have your wolves around you, so if you would shoot an arrow at a creeper, they'd go after it and kill it.

Don't you think they plan something like that in futher progress?
Jeb told us on Reddit that the wolves currently don't attack monsters and especially not creepers since that would kill them. They only attack the animals that you attack first.

Someone then mentioned that wolves should growl and bark at monsters when they're nearby, which makes a lot of sense and wouldn't be too hard for Jeb to add.
Quote from (SaM) :Jeb told us on Reddit that the wolves currently don't attack monsters and especially not creepers since that would kill them. They only attack the animals that you attack first.

Someone then mentioned that wolves should growl and bark at monsters when they're nearby, which makes a lot of sense and wouldn't be too hard for Jeb to add.

That would be awesome! Having those alerting you would add atmosphere to the whole thing, and making it easier for you to prepare for the attack.
Quote from FPVaaron :We should make this instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... p;list=PL78C7A2DC1A403545

I agree, after a few hours of building, then testing the small distance built so far only to find out that boats already crappy controls in multilayer are magnified, it would be impossible to control the boats through any kind of interesting log flume track. Free fall pit would be much better and more practical.

I have given up on the log flume idea.
Is there something wrong with the server again? It suddenly says im not whitelisted, while I have been playing for weeks now.

Finally have some time to work on my huge wall and cant enter
Username is JegorNL btw
Seems like server is down? I was in but then everything came back :P Now I can't get back in.

Edit: nevermind, can get back in now.
Quote from legoflamb :I agree, after a few hours of building, then testing the small distance built so far only to find out that boats already crappy controls in multilayer are magnified, it would be impossible to control the boats through any kind of interesting log flume track. Free fall pit would be much better and more practical.

I have given up on the log flume idea.

If you make it wide enough then you can do it, I have a pretty big waterfall that takes turns and we have boat races down it on our server.
Quote from jegorchangai :Is there something wrong with the server again? It suddenly says im not whitelisted, while I have been playing for weeks now.

Finally have some time to work on my huge wall and cant enter
Username is JegorNL btw

just checked, ur whitelisted.
u should be able to connect fine
chances of getting my new account LiamW90 whitelisted man, thanks in advance.
I can't connect to the server atm. also a moment before it went down it was really laggy.

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG