The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Quote from thisnameistaken :ROFL really?

Yeah it was made out of wool I suppose it could've gone up in smoke, wish I'd seen it!

Yeap, Strokes' house burnt down twice as a result of that
The very first thunderstorm on the server burned down my huge artificial forest. I was on the server, perhaps 60 blocks from where it struck, but underground, so I missed it -.-

@Boosted: please do pull the map, just in case. We'd probably start from scratch anyway, but you never know, better safe than sorry.
Quote from morpha :The very first thunderstorm on the server burned down my huge artificial forest. I was on the server, perhaps 60 blocks from where it struck, but underground, so I missed it -.-

Do you know how realistic and serious that sounds?
Quote from TehPaws3D :Do you know how realistic and serious that sounds?

Two things:
  1. I'm quite bonkers and waste a lot of time on a lot of things (such as writing this), but not on researching or even estimating how "realistic and serious" remarks about my Minecraft creations sound. Partly because that'd be silly, seeing as an objective conclusion cannot be reached, and partly because I really don't care.
  2. If you had followed the thread, which I'm obviously presuming you did not, you would have realised that it was merely a statement confirming that lighting does indeed destroy flammable structures, as implied by hp, and not me whining about the loss of my forest, which by my interpretation of your post is what you thought it was.
Hmm i think my house is the most awesome from what ive seen on server.

Quote from Jakg :Thats not that big...

Couple of mine (all done by pick, no mods/editing etc).

My pit (20*20 square from sea level to bedrock):

My two glass towers - one just an internal staircase, the others 8*8, hollow in the middle. Both go down to Bedrock, and to 127:

Looking down from the top of the 8*8 tower (lava pit at the very bottom):

My stone tower (again, bedrock to 127), my above-ground bases, and the glass corridor that links them all together:

Sorry the rain makes it all really hard to see.

Mine is actually 30x30, and is wip. And I'm making it my new base with multiple glass floors.
Quote from Ales_M :Hmm i think my house is the most awesome from what ive seen on server.

I do agree
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :its me...once in a while >_>

i will take the server offline, unless somebody else wants to take it over.
right now im kind of short on money (its just 25€/month but thats plenty for me atm) so i cant continue to pay for it.
i can ask the hoster (its a root server) if i can swap ownership and payments to another person, if someone wants to do that.

if not, i can grab the latest copy of the map before the server goes offline (dont know the exact date, but near end of this month) and upload it somewhere.

also, most ppl prolly have noticed that i also lack time, to really maintain it properly (updates, mods ect) so thats another reason to go that way.

Do you have a paypal to donate for? I really like the server and don't wanna see it disappear D:
Quote from uke :do you have a paypal to donate for? I really like the server and don't wanna see it disappear d:

+1

E: If server goes down me, uke and hpski r f*****. -.-
i do have paypal...but beside the money, i dont really have much time atm, so i cant maintain it as it should be.
thats why id rather pass it to somebody else, to continue running it.
its actually a decent root for that money as well.. its this one which i rented when they were doing some special...so its only 25€
Quote from Ales_M :+1

E: If server goes down me, uke and hpski r f*****. -.-

Why those people?
Quote from mamoru :Why those people?

Perhaps because were one of the most active ones? Dunno, just a blind guess since I'm on over a day/2 days.

Not to wind anyone up, but I can't have a paypal due to my bank not letting me, thus I can't donate.
Quote from mamoru :Why those people?

Cuz we own.

joke.

Sry i totaly forgot about u and strokes man.:P
Quote from Ales_M :Cuz we own.

joke.

Sry i totaly forgot about u and strokes man.:P

Does it even matter? Anyway, Is there new info about who's goingto host from now on? I have been without computer for a while and im not even sure if the server is up anymore : P
Quote from Uke :Does it even matter? Anyway, Is there new info about who's goingto host from now on? I have been without computer for a while and im not even sure if the server is up anymore : P

it still is, but as nobody wants to take over the current server, ill cancel the subscription next few days.
ill then upload a copy of the current map.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :it still is, but as nobody wants to take over the current server, ill cancel the subscription next few days.
ill then upload a copy of the current map.

cant help it...short on money and time
one whole pixel.

O

em

gee
it's about time that he done the change lists himself, rather than waiting for users to notice them.
whitelist please: itbrti
Could I pls get copy of map before server goes down?

E: I just opened mc and theres 1.6.2 version woohoo

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG