The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
BTW, if you hold shift and click on an item whilst having a chest open, it will transfer to the chest automatically.

Just putting it out there in case you didn't know.
Quote from Zyrez :Would like to try this game, but does it work on mac? I would expect it to do in the browser, but what if i download it?

If you can run Java, it will (I don't know, I am not a mac user)
Java by definition is multi-platform

(or at least, Javacode is - the actual Bytecode isn't).
Love the new detector and booster rails.
Its basically a switch. When a minecart drives over it, it sends out current to power your redstone dust.
Quote from Zyrez :Would like to try this game, but does it work on mac? I would expect it to do in the browser, but what if i download it?

Runs excellent in OS X.
Quote from DevilDare :Its basically a switch. When a minecart drives over it, it sends out current to power your redstone dust.

ah...i thought its some kind of diamond detector (havent tried the patch yet)
Some of the saplings look different.

Edit: I wish I could play with the graphics set to fancy. I can't hear the rain.
i've mentioned my username long ago, before whitelist came into life. And played very peacefully but for a short period of time. (sorry, i've left a shitty looking incomplete tower) But there was nice chat

If you add me, i'd like to play again on the server. See you.

username: beerdrunkgoat
Quote from Kendercik :i've mentioned my username long ago, before whitelist came into life. And played very peacefully but for a short period of time. (sorry, i've left a shitty looking incomplete tower) But there was nice chat

If you add me, i'd like to play again on the server. See you.

username: beerdrunkgoat

added.

in other news, i finally found an updated bukkit build, means the server is back online.
some mods might be broken tho.
will check for that later on.
Could you add me too pls.

Username: weedfortitude

Tnx.
I survived the night,, by standing in the middle of an open field without much light.. I saw a mob burn and fall to death when I got back to MC..
Quote from mamoru :I survived the night,, by standing in the middle of an open field without much light.. I saw a mob burn and fall to death when I got back to MC..

Didn't you initially spawn on my railroad?
Quote from hp999 :Didn't you initially spawn on my railroad?

I did. I added 64 blocks of smoothstone and then went home to dig some stone and stuff. I then went to msn and when I came back, the sun came up. I just saw a mob (be it a skele or zombie) fall to death while being burned.
There be evil within the sheep.

is server down maybe, i cant log in?
Quote from Ales_M :is server down maybe, i cant log in?

wasnt, but i restarted it anyway.
Could you add me too pls.

my username is: kipieslim

thnx
Quote from DevilDare :That is terrible.

Sorry, really is.

Musically, yes.

Comedically, not really.

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG