The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
thnx
thnx boosted
Server down?
Last time I logged in I found some clown had decided to poke a load of holes in my house at random. Judging by the stuff he was going for it must've been a newbie (stuff that would've looked interesting but would've been useless to him). I also noticed a nearby house had been vandalised in a similar way.

I haven't been following the thread - has this person already been identified and removed from the whitelist?
restarted the server...was throwing errors
and about such a person i dont know something about this.
nobody has told me that there is such a problem
so unless its that one person from like...2 months ago (?) no.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :restarted the server...was throwing errors
and about such a person i dont know something about this.
nobody has told me that there is such a problem
so unless its that one person from like...2 months ago (?) no.

I think I was the last person to see Strokes' house in one piece, it was probably on Friday night/Saturday early morning, I left at around midnight as far as I can remember. If there's a way to check who left when, then it would be a good idea to do so.
Quote from hp999 :I think I was the last person to see Strokes' house in one piece, it was probably on Friday night/Saturday early morning, I left at around midnight as far as I can remember. If there's a way to check who left when, then it would be a good idea to do so.

i can check, if u tell me a time
since were not in the same time zone that would help (gmt+1 if possible?).
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :i can check, if u tell me a time
since were not in the same time zone that would help (gmt+1 if possible?).

*what I meant was early Saturday morning*

Might've been at around 11 pm or so? I went on the NDR Z30 server after I left the server. I can't remember it that well, will go on LFSW and check.

Edit: Meh, LFSW doesn't count open config races...
There isnt a way the server can get some sort of mod to it or insim? I frequent a Classic build server and it has a /history command that tells you who set the block and or who destroyed it.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :There isnt a way the server can get some sort of mod to it or insim? I frequent a Classic build server and it has a /history command that tells you who set the block and or who destroyed it.

thats a plugin.
but since there are like 25505443 plugins out there its kinda hard to find the "right" ones
Yeah I'm working on something big.

Attached images
2011-05-15_18.11.54.png
2011-05-15_18.40.33.png
2011-05-15_19.25.45.png
2011-05-15_19.43.49.png
Uke: That stone, half thingie left can go if it is in your way. That was my old house before I got that place at the other side of the ocean
Quote from Uke :Yeah I'm working on something big.

what are u making?
Hmm. My big 'KEV' sign has disappeared off the front of my house in the last 24 hours. It's been vandalised before but it's now completely disappeared. It was all white wool and redstone torches.

Any idea who did it?
its me...once in a while >_>

i will take the server offline, unless somebody else wants to take it over.
right now im kind of short on money (its just 25€/month but thats plenty for me atm) so i cant continue to pay for it.
i can ask the hoster (its a root server) if i can swap ownership and payments to another person, if someone wants to do that.

if not, i can grab the latest copy of the map before the server goes offline (dont know the exact date, but near end of this month) and upload it somewhere.

also, most ppl prolly have noticed that i also lack time, to really maintain it properly (updates, mods ect) so thats another reason to go that way.
My money is on Dustin.
Which one? I haven't been in minecraft since 2 patches ago.
25 euros a month for one minecraft server? Sounds like ridiculous money.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Hmm. My big 'KEV' sign has disappeared off the front of my house in the last 24 hours. It's been vandalised before but it's now completely disappeared. It was all white wool and redstone torches.

Any idea who did it?

Might've been lightning, it struck my house once and burnt half of the top layer down.
Quote from Uke :Yeah I'm working on something big.

Thats not that big...

Couple of mine (all done by pick, no mods/editing etc).

My pit (20*20 square from sea level to bedrock):

My two glass towers - one just an internal staircase, the others 8*8, hollow in the middle. Both go down to Bedrock, and to 127:

Looking down from the top of the 8*8 tower (lava pit at the very bottom):

My stone tower (again, bedrock to 127), my above-ground bases, and the glass corridor that links them all together:

Sorry the rain makes it all really hard to see.
Quote from thisnameistaken :25 euros a month for one minecraft server? Sounds like ridiculous money.

its a whole root server i got...only installed a mc server on it.
Quote from hp999 :Might've been lightning, it struck my house once and burnt half of the top layer down.

ROFL really?

Yeah it was made out of wool I suppose it could've gone up in smoke, wish I'd seen it!

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG