The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Excellent use for the upcoming sticky pistons:

Server just went down. Routine or fail?
It's back but mega laggy.
lulzsec?
Quote from hp999 :I am glad it doesn't take 6 iron and 3 diamonds to craft a piston like in any typical useless MC mod

TooManyItems.

I actually hate the fact that these official pistons wont throw you or sand in air. I hope they throw items in air tho. I want my loot from da mobtrap straight to my house

I wonder what will kiershar come up with these pistons.
Quote from Uke :I wonder what will kiershar come up with these pistons.

God knows.
Looks like one of the new whitelisters needs removing.

I haven't been on since I reported that lag the other day. Logged in today to find one of my minecarts missing, and the guy had also decided to smash a hole in some of my glass so he could climb inside my mob grinder and place enough blocks to stop it working.

Even if he didn't know what he was doing rule #1 is don't mess with other peoples' stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if he's left his mark elsewhere, I think Weed was saying his mob grinder is broken too.
Stop asking your friends' cats' sisters' homekeepers' brother to be added.

And if you really do want you friend on our server, EXPLAIN THE DAMN RULES AND PROVE HE'S TRUSTWORTHY.
And explain what a massive pain in the arse it is to climb inside a huge box designed for the sole purpose of producing a ton of mobs, in order to put right whatever they break.
Quote from thisnameistaken :And explain what a massive pain in the arse it is to climb inside a huge box designed for the sole purpose of producing a ton of mobs, in order to put right whatever they break.

Don't you think that is the purpose of griefing?
Quote from mamoru :Don't you think that is the purpose of griefing?

I still want to give them the benefit of the doubt and just assume curiosity got the better of them. But actually I suppose breaking glass to do it, and then leaving the mobs with a short walk to my house from my mob grinder, marks them out as arseholes.
I've only been on a few days. But someone keeps stealing all my doors! So I awake to a ton of creepers inside which is a pain!
Yeah this guy had left all my doors open. Why do people do that? If you want to come in and look around that's fine but WERE YOU BORN IN A BARN?!?!?!
Quote from djgizmo68 :I've only been on a few days. But someone keeps stealing all my doors! So I awake to a ton of creepers inside which is a pain!

sorry but i lol'd when reading that
i know its not funny when u experience it urself.
at sunday i should have some time to look for a plugin which does set user lvls...with which i can then give out lvls, what may help that problem.
not sure what exactly to do, but i might find something.
Quote from djgizmo68 :I've only been on a few days. But someone keeps stealing all my doors! So I awake to a ton of creepers inside which is a pain!

You can secure your doors just like your chests. /lwc -c private (or /cprivate)
Cheers for that!

Im having trouble finding Lava, and ive read on online that you cant create infinate pools like Water which sucks!
Just keep digging down, when you hit bedrock dig across, you will find lava or it will find you.

Don't go down there without a bucket of water (or two) in your inventory. It's sensible to always carry water when you mine but especially if you've looking specifically for lava.

Alternatively if you can find a portal (quite a few people have built them) you could go to the Nether there's plenty of lava there, it's a bit hard to collect with the ghasts throwing fireballs at you though. Also you can't place water in the Nether so the lava is much more dangerous there.
Hey how much lava do you need and where is your house?
I Found a good Supply.

My house is behind the Tall Tower Building with the Water and Lava flowing from it in the middle. Which is near that HUGE Underground area!

I managed to find a lava source, but im struggling now to ship it back up! ive only found enough iron when digging out my WIP Trap for 2 buckets and struggling to find more.

Im going to Re-do my trap just so i only need 4 Lava, rather than the 16 i need.

Also, im having troubles running Minecraft.

I used to get Decent FPS and running time with my old Rig (old single core 3ghz AMD, 1GB Ram) My new Machine, 4 weeks old. 3ghz Quad Core, 4GB Ram. and it sometimes struggles to run it! any thoughts?
In multiplayer it can get laggy in certain situations. I ran my first minecart line last week and it was so laggy I thought there was something wrong. It's just that minecarts really bog it down and hog CPU.
is server down, cuz i cant connect?
Wish I knew what the screengrab command was - I just got a pink sheep!

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG