The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Quote from tikshow :try millénaire mod it's going to be the same, maybe they will add some quests

The millenaire mod is actually quite bad IMO, I hope notch will create something better.

Btw. Ales, weren't we supposed to build a pvp arena? I'm up for it right now.
was just back on playing a round...and directly found a HUGE cave...if anyone wanna lend me a helping hand to explore it let me know (i is scared.)
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :was just back on playing a round...and directly found a HUGE cave...if anyone wanna lend me a helping hand to explore it let me know (i is scared.)

I'll help ya! Glad to see your playing again :P
Quote from Uke :I'll help ya! Glad to see your playing again :P

if u got my msn...contact me there so we can meet up, since im playing something else right now >_>
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :if u got my msn...contact me there so we can meet up, since im playing something else right now >_>

I dont use msn. Steam would be better.
Quote from Uke :I dont use msn. Steam would be better.

kind of lucky for u...i recently installed steam to play the DNF demo :P
Boosted1981 is my nick there.
/edit: maybe its Boosted....steam confuses me.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :kind of lucky for u...i recently installed steam to play the DNF demo :P
Boosted1981 is my nick there.
/edit: maybe its Boosted....steam confuses me.

done.
Quote from Uke ::hyper:

Hpski gonna hate.

If the NPC villages are gonna be as annoying as the characters in the Millenaire mod then ofc ill hate it.
...nighttime came, I didn't really have any supplies, creeper blew up behind me, survived that, went to top of mountain, creeper came out of nowhere and killed me... now I'm somewhere underground next to a pool of water

I don't know how to get out
I just killed myself to get back to the spawn because I was previously a quite far away...

Ended up in the spawn cave too. There's no exit and you can't dig out because the spawn's blocks can't be edited.
You can do home to a public house.. For example /home hpski
ay, thank you.

edit: Bullocks apparently I don't have permission to warp there.

edit2: got it!
Ugh somebodies trolling, smashed glass, taken fancy dyed wool and glowstone, in the last one, maybe 2 days.
Rappa how did you get permission?

I can't get it to work
Quote from XCNuse :Rappa how did you get permission?

I can't get it to work

You need te be invited.
No, you don't, because hpski made it public AFAIK. Anyone should be able to go there, I use it practically every time I'm on
the map is so huge it made me out of memory :>
type /home FPVMichael

He's nice enough to leave his house open. Luckily, it turned out to be quite close to my old establishment as well. And damn the game shuts down every 20 minutes or so because it's out of memory.
Yeah I also get Out of Memory,

I vote for a map reset , and to keep it tidy haha
Quote from lukelfs :yeah i also get out of memory,

i vote for a map reset , and to keep it tidy haha

stfu. So much hard work has been put on the world.
Quote from Uke :stfu. So much hard work has been put on the world.

Haha. All I could see when I joined the server was blocks floating all over the place, looked like a real mess tbh
Quote from lukelfs :Yeah I also get Out of Memory,

I vote for a map reset , and to keep it tidy haha

I am with Uke on this one.. Sod off with yer map reset! Did you see my fking town?! My minerals? My everything? There is no way I am starting over!
flat map anyone?

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG