The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
It needs some bigger monsters that you need to team up to take on, or that you just have to hide from when they appear if you can't take them on. As destructive as Creepers can be, as soon as you get a diamond sword (or indeed, any sword) most monsters become a joke.
go exploring/scavenging for loot at night without any food. return at dawn, with or without items (:
anyone tried the 128px texture packs? i did it it made minecraft look way better!
seems like valve are gonna take minecraft under their wing and support it. Notch was in a business meeting with them.
Luke: Thats old news, It isn't probably going to happen
Also hey0 quit working on hMod the update to beta was done by a developer for the "to-be" replacement for hMod which will work on almost the same API so plugins will be compatible . http://bukkit.org/
#531 - Uke
Quote from Luke.S :seems like valve are gonna take minecraft under their wing and support it. Notch was in a business meeting with them.

Source?
Tried it again today. I forgot what made me do it, but i ventured onto the team 9000server and constructed me a sea fort complete with a Wire typeish bridge spanning the river. Then i stumbled across a underwater tunnel that was a wip and finished it for them as well as add in several rooms along the passageway. Then i walked around the world for about 2 hours being grief police and repairing structures. I was about to start on a giant speaker that got griefed minorly, but im too tired.

This game is funnn
#534 - Uke
Quote from Crashgate3 :I see what you did there...

Where has valve talked about that? I want to read it.
Notch only mentioned traveling to a city where Valve is also located. Nobody ever mentioned them having contact, it's just rumours.

And besides, Minecraft's is a Java game. I can assure you that Valve does not and will not have Java programmers working for them.
The only viable possibility is Valve investing in Mojang, but there's no reason to think such a small team of developers needs more than €10 million to finish Minecraft.
Definately not a good idea to make wooden houses. I just installed a texture and lighting mod, so Minecraft now looks awesome. Built myself a fancy house too, well it's more like a storage place for all my stuff.
Attached images
mycreationcenter.jpg
highresMC.jpg
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Definately not a good idea to make wooden houses. I just installed a texture and lighting mod, so Minecraft now looks awesome. Built myself a fancy house too, well it's more like a storage place for all my stuff.

If you keep staring long enough to that sun, you can make it go down.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Definately not a good idea to make wooden houses. I just installed a texture and lighting mod, so Minecraft now looks awesome. Built myself a fancy house too, well it's more like a storage place for all my stuff.

Those screenshots look pretty awesome.
what texture and lighting mod would that be?
Sanguine and BetterLight if I'm correct.

Edit: Might be the arid tex pack?
Quote from RasmusL :Sanguine and BetterLight if I'm correct.

Right first time, I have the better grass mod on too. Currently working on a bigger building, only died twice from falling off it so far.

EDIT: New building has been finished. All of this is going to be getting a home on a server my friend is hosting, might post the ip for people here when it's properly running.
Attached images
Zsky2.jpg
Zsky1.jpg
Quote from (SaM) :I can assure you that Valve does not and will not have Java programmers working for them.

I'd be willing to bet that pretty much every programmer at valve could code in java just fine if need be.
just a notice...the TS3 server now has a password...if u need it contact me.
The server has been rather quiet these last few which is probably because we've made ourselves a little bit TOO comfortable to have fun. We're completely safe in our huge buildings, have all the resources we need and we have to travel far to find any unexplored caves.

So I figured backing up the old world and starting a new one would be a good idea. And so that's what Boosted did.

Good old survival once again! I'll be on the server punching wood and creepers, see you there!
If there's going to be a new world, I'd be interested in joining maybe.
Well I've been otherwise busy, might check by once in a while though

Post 700 f yeah!

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG